Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH?

oldiesman said:
we don't need to worry about sublime messages from the tv because unlike us,the man doesn't show his hand til he's ready to strike and by then it's too late,while we're sitting up here talking about...[who's an agent]and all this other crap the man is sitting and planning his next takeover[as in coming into the black community and pushing us further out]just as he did the native americans 400 yrs ago and we don't even see it because we're too busy worrying about what's on tv...WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE'S A NEW GHETTO COMIN...and if we think this one is bad we're in for a RUDE AWAKENING if we don't.

If that white man is "THE MAN" then what the hell are you? I'm offended you said that.

Sis. Faith I took the time to download Heroes, up until the very last episode from last week. I'm still going through them. But I'm usually guided by the essence and energy of what is created, and also an inner guidance.

The reason I say Whites are not the originators of Racism, is because Racism is an evolved construct of control that originated with elder races. Whites are not the originators of control over other human beings using psychological, psychic or physical means. They are however today's benefactors. Such methods are used by the strong to prey on the weak. Using the scales of Ma'at as divine thinkers the acts committed against Women by Men are the same as Racism. Acts committed against children, child slavery as an example. Acts against the older by the young. All of these acts are methods where the stronger prey on the weak. This statement however is not to exclude Whites from the punishment they deserve for immoral acts.

We must also remember that we are the Elders on the Planet, and we would not be in the condition we are in if in fact we were following all the rules ourselves. Obviously we were not...even still.

Peter and Sylar's ethnicity is important to the story. We as Blacks in America identify with them as "White", thankfully "Heroes" is shown in other countries, and many of these people will tell you Peter and Sylar aren't White. So why are we Black people always so quick to put everyone who is non-black in the "white box?" Because of the same media and propaganda we're talking about, our minds are trained that way. This is another reason Blacks in America have such great epiphanies when they travel to other places on the planet. A White Muslim??

Put a headwrap on Peter or Sylar and throw them in the middle east, are they White now? But I'm sure they are thankful for us who call and name them White. All Italian, Irish, and even East Indian people are thankful that we place them in the same category. Many thinkers will say "Race" altogether is flawed because of this, and perhaps this is true. However "Race" is given life through identification. This means that when you "see" someone who looks like you, you identify with them, perhaps that's as far as Race goes.

Interestingly enough- so-called pure blood Whites, have just now begun to accept other ethnic mixes as Whites. The reason I stress this point is because in it's original form- the term "White" did not classify those who look like Peter or Sylar. The same way "African" to many of us means one with Black skin, when there are White, brown, red, yellow, black- Africans. There are also East Indians who are just as Black skinned, but aren't called Black people.

Yet, we overstand that White and Black are conditions of consciousness, not always a reference for skin color. If you are simply looking at this from the level of what your conscious mind can see, then you are not seeing the entire image. Television entertains your conscious mind, but it trains your subconscious mind. The most important part here is the training, not the entertainment.

Our new Planetary Oppressors might very well be those who look like Peter and Sylar- and even Hiro. These ethnic makeups include the China, Japan, India and Latin/Spanish speaking countries.

In one of the first episodes with Maya, the healer grabs Maya's hands and tries to see deep into her afflictions. She says to her, what is inside you is black, enough to kill the devil.

Is Black enough to kill the devil? This is a message to the subconscious mind.

Mimicry is also a very important aspect to this story, as well as the story of Humanoid evolution and mutation. Different species mimic for different reasons, but survival is usually at the root. Some animals use aggressive mimicry- that's what the Wolf did in the story "Red Riding Hood" he pretended to be her Grandmother. This is what we are saying Sylar does, as well as most Whites. There are many different forms of mimicry that are found in nature. Many Blacks in America mimic Whites, as not to be preyed upon just like some insects in the wild.

Deception is an intelligent means of survival in nature.......and in most Human relationships...(!)

The medium changes, but the media remains the same. It still teaches and re-trains our sub-conscious mind. How significant would Jesus in the Bible be if he didn't do miracles? Walking on water, changing water into wine, raising the dead? The medium changes, but "Heroes" is telling the same old story. And we fall right into the story, because we want the thrill. This is why Blacks and Whites still debate over the ethnicity of Jesus, when in fact he is only part of a story, created by a story teller. The character mimics the characteristics of other Avatars than came before him.

"Peter and Sylar's ethnicity is important to the story. We as Blacks in America identify with them as "White", thankfully "Heroes" is shown in other countries, and many of these people will tell you Peter and Sylar aren't White."

Meta, I really don't give a damm what other people will say about who is white. I know who is white. I don't need some mofo in another country to tell me who is white. WTH? And what I know is that it aint just blond-haired, blue-eyed whites oppressing my people. This is a fact.

I realize many black folks are in deep denial. It seems you do not believe your very own eyes. But white-skinned people are operating a global system of oppression. They work in tandem with each other. The "evil" whites commit every atrocity under the sun and the "good" whites rush in to "save" the day. These "good" whites are NOT fighting to end the oppressive system. They take full advantage of it and then throw a little money around to make themselves feel better and to keep stringing us along. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but whitey aint saving us from whitey. That's the bottom line.

"Put a headwrap on Peter or Sylar and throw them in the middle east, are they White now?"

You can throw their azzes on the moon and they will still be white.

"Deception is an intelligent means of survival in nature.......and in most Human relationships...(!)"

Hmmmmmm. This sounds like you are justifying whitey's reign of terror. Deception and illusions ARE his primary weapon.

"The medium changes, but the media remains the same. It still teaches and re-trains our sub-conscious mind."

Oh yes! After hundreds of years of proof to the contrary and a current reality to the contrary, some of my people still have not accepted whitey for who and what he is. They believe what he says (his propaganda) instead of his actions. At any rate, it is clear we will not agree on what this show represents on a fundamental level. So maybe some other posters will chime in with their observations.

You both are right.....Metasaience is rigth when he said that Peter and Sylar would not be see as whites in some countries, and maybe is true that whites may not even be the originators of racism....

On the other hand,sister Faithsoulsister is correct,myself and even the pure white,blond haired blue eyed devil,will tell us that those guys are causasian.They are the same who were raping our mothers and sisters,back in slavery time.Basically,they're carckers,they're got the white mind....Of course,some of our brothers got that white mind too....

James_Watson.jpg

this guy,has 16% african genes,but he still a devil to me, he claimed that african were less intelligent than whites,so:bullseye:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article3022190.ece

JohnHorse said:
SeneB i've never played any attention to sci fi movies, but that PLAYAHATA article has me wondering. With all that PROFESSOR X AND MAGNETO STUFF. Is the concept of the movies the same way? Because if they are I have to see the film.

We have to be careful with every movies and series that come out.Take series like Prison break,24,or Jericho: the main script is about conspiracy around US government,in Jericho for example,where most Us cities has been hit by nuclear attack:we found out that these attack were made americans themselves. This remind us all theses conspiracy theories about about 9/11....coincidence???

About movies take the lord of the ring:

The Lord of the Rings rooted in racism: Academic
Shyam Bhatia in London | January 08, 2003 14:49 IST

An American academic, who teaches at the Warwick University in the United Kingdom, has described J R R Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings trilogy as an 'epic rooted in racism'.

Dr Stephen Shapiro, an expert in cultural studies, race and slavery, said the author used his novels to present bigotry through a fantasy world.

Following the release in UK of the film The Two Towers, the second in the series, Dr Shapiro told rediff.com that the books represent anxieties about immigration in mid-1950s Britain.

He said: "Put simply, Tolkien's good guys are white and the bad guys are black, slant-eyed, unattractive, inarticulate and a psychologically undeveloped horde."

In the trilogy, a small group, the fellowship, is pitted against a foreign horde and this reflects long-standing Anglo-European anxieties about being overwhelmed by non-Europeans, he said.

This is consistent with Tolkien's Nordicist convictions. He thinks the Northern races had a culture and it was carried in the blood, Dr Shapiro said.

While Tolkien describes the Hobbits and Elves as amazingly white, ethnically pure clans, their antagonists, the Orcs, are a motley dark-skinned mass, akin to tribal Africans or aborigines. The recent films amplify a 'fear of a black planet' and exaggerate this difference by insisting on stark white-black colour codes, Dr Shapiro said.

He added: "Tolkien wrote The Lord of the Rings because he wanted to recreate a mythology for the English, which had been destroyed by foreign invasion. He felt the Normans had destroyed organic English culture. There is the notion that foreigners destroy culture and there was also a fantasy that there was a solid homogeneous English culture there to begin with, which was not the case because there were Celts and Vikings and a host of other groups.

"We have a pure village ideal, which is being threatened by new technologies and groups coming in. I think the film has picked up on this by colour coding the characters in very stark ways.

"For instance, the fellowship is portrayed as uber-Aryan, very white and there is the notion that they are a vanishing group under the advent of the other, evil ethnic groups.

"The Orcs are a black mass that doesn't speak the languages and are desecrating the cathedrals.

"For today's film fans, this older racial anxiety fuses with a current fear and hatred of Islam that supports a crusading war in the Middle East. The mass appeal of The Lord of the Rings, and the recent movies may well rest on racist codes."

Dr Shapiro said that the trilogy, which began in the 1930s and published in the 1950s, was written at the onset of de-colonisation, when the first immigrants from the Caribbean and Indian subcontinent came to Britain. The Midlands, Tolkien's model for the Shire, was becoming a multicultural region.

A spokesman for Harper Collins, publisher of the trilogy, accused Dr Shapiro of mixing up his dates: "The copyright for The Fellowship of the Ring, the first in the series, was 1954. Tolkien would have finished writing the book quite a bit before the mid-50s and certainly the idea would have come a number of years before, given the sheer size of the book. So I think the timing is out.

"A number of academics have commented on Tolkien's work and this is the first time anybody has ever seen these issues in it. Of course, if you look hard enough at many great epics, you can extrapolate what you like, particularly if you have academic kudos behind you.

"A number of people have said that they think The Lord of the Rings could be an allegory for the Second World War, or indeed the first, as Tolkien fought in it, but it was never a view that he agreed with. His great abiding passion and interest came from the Icelandic sagas and mythology, and this was his version of one of those sagas."

Richard Crawshaw, a trustee for the Tolkien Society, said: "There was definitely no racial intent in his work. He detested racism."

http://www.rediff.com/news/2003/jan/08lord.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back