Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH?

truetothecause said:
Aite!

And....Each of US are "Right" in our assessments..impo

We are all seeing or holding pieces of the puzzle and I sense when that puzzle is complete...

WE WILL RE~cognize that WE HAVE THE POWER.....AND..more importantly...

WE will "direct it at fighting e.v.i.l. on all fronts"..

manye...I'm hearing a "super-hero" song in my head as I say these words and "seeing" a "cartoon" images of Afreekans as the stars!:blob fire: :blob fire: :blob fire:

I remember coming across a website done by an Afreekan Descendent which was Sci-Fi Afreekan style...

Listen to the song "Blackman" on the player in the Room.(track # 54) .I'd love to see that BE~come a "cartoon"

opening verse:
"dis is not Batman, dis is a REAL LIVE SUPER~HERO
FACT AND NOT FICTION who everyday faces great tribulation".....

:hearts2:

I just checked it out. I think you have a song for every occasion. :spin:

FaithSoulSistah said:
I just checked it out. I think you have a song for every occasion. :spin:

YES My Sistah!..
Da Message IS in Da Music....
See ..the way I see it...the "Rastaman" RE~present the primary "piped pipers".
Their Music could be used for Us to "get on one accord"
THINKING the same thing...at the same time...one aim, one destiny

Additionally, the term "tell lie vision" I heard first from a Jamaican (my fake rasta *****).
It's about "building bridges" to each other...RE~connecting the Afreekan Spirit

On the 'battle field" Rasta's are out front, followed by the Pan~Afreekan Scholoars, then the "warriors" ("crazy" bald heads) or....something to that effect..I haven't gotten it full order yet..I'ma crack this code...scratch that...

WE are going to "crack this code"

aite..back to the regularly scheduled topic of discussion here:rolling:

This convo is a thrill!

Queen True, you can download episodes here:
http://www.heroestheseries.com/download-heroes-episodes-from-amazons-unbox-videos/

However, it's about $1.89 an episode- but worth it if you know others who may want to peershare with you.

I've been watching with other profound thinkers in my crew. We can't all see everything this is true. Because a friend of mine understood what I was saying about Peter and Sylar's character right way- he said oh right, because Claire and "Adam" (hint hint) have the power to regenerate, while Peter and Sylar are terrorists.

I had to think about that one. Then it hit me.

How do you stop an exploding man?

xin_411101020850848319142.jpg

With the right accent, clothes, posture and friends he'd be White too.

A family hand-out photograph shows Palestinian suicide bomber Aamer Alfar who blew hemself up in Tel Aviv, November 1, 2004. The Palestinian suicide bomber hit a bustling open-air market on Monday, killing three people in a show of force by militants three days after Yasser Arafat was airlifted to France for urgent medical treatment.

But this is the face we are looking for when we get on an airplane isn't it?
Interesting.

tim_large_pic.jpg

Until we erase the programming, we will never be able to see the truth. Our subconscious minds are already trained to see these faces as faces of angels.
We hate to admit it. But admitting it will help get the poison out.
Look deep into the trustful eyes of Timothy Mcveigh.

Here's another part of the story.
There's a big difference between the control of power, and the control of the powerful.

_40170502_gun4.jpg

By itself, a Gun is powerless. A Gun becomes a powerful tool in the hand of someone who can use it. This is being in control of power.

A Man with a gun is powerful, so a person who controls the Man with a gun would be called "in control of the powerful."

So here's another part of the story. In truth, "White" people cannot controls guns. Meaning, they do not have the genetic ability to harness certain powers that other black, brown, red, and yellow people can. All the so-called spiritual Avatars of European origin are lies. There are none, never will be. Why? Because the energy we speak of, true natural energy that manipulates reality needs a recipe that they simply do not have. Subconsciously all Earth people already know this. The highest peak of psychic of spiritual power that is available for "White" people is the power of mentalists. And this is what Television and White media is all about.

chapter37ee.jpg

In control of the powerful.

But let's go back, way back to the beginning. How many of us have been babysat by television. What was your first show? When did the love affair being? Remember the photo of Timothy Mcveigh, why do you trust that face?

DanielStripedTigerAndMisterRogers.jpg

This is the mentalist that trained many of us to trust them as Masters of the imagination.

mister_rogers.jpg

No one asked Mr. Rogers why his favorite sweater was red, or why he always changed his shoes just to play around the house for 18-22 minutes, or why his piano playing was so hypnotic. Naturally, no one would ask these questions, because it's dear old Mr. Rogers, anyway those sneakers we're noisy.

Mr. Rogers was embedding something is millions of children. An image. An image of trust, love, caring and the image of someone who understood your world even better than your parents.

Minister Fred Roger's own words:
"I went into television because I hated it so, and I thought there was some way of using this fabulous instrument to be of nurture to those who would watch and listen."

Who would dare accuse Mr. Rogers of anything. Not I.
After all, he only helped to give us an image.
Some might say Heroes and Mr. Rogers have one thing in common.
The both help to build up narcissistic tendencies in people?

"You are special...just for being who you are."

As a majority, Mr. Rogers was speaking to Black children, we listened and ate up every last word.

Should we go into Roger's alter ego King Friday, and even "X" the Owl, perhaps not. That would be going much too deep into the Neighborhood of Make Believe.

aphs10708111142.widec.jpg

Here's another Man who tried to change the world through Television, and perhaps he did. Jim Henson wanted to blend out the color lines altogether.
Instead he only helped to define them even further on an abstract level.

Who do you protect yourself from, a Man with a gun, or a Man with a puppet?
There's a big difference between the control of power, and the control of the powerful.

Who is Television controlling?

MetaSaience said:
However, it's about $1.89 an episode- but worth it if you know others who may want to peershare with you.

Whaaaa..:SuN038: ok..
quick goggle search for the channel and schedule nearest M.E. are in order
Ha! dollah eightynine huh....lol

white announcer guy~"for the low low price of a dollah eighty nine..you can learn who you really are"

little white girly ~ oh mommie, mommie can we:?:

white announcer guy~ "yes that's right, you to can tap into the hero in you, don't wait, download today".

lol...

Yo Meta....LOL...you KNOW you bringing this stuff STRONG!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:
nice tie back to da TELL LIE VISION......regularly scheduled PROGRAM.....
and WE were "regularly scheduled" to weren't WE..
let's ...speed racer @ 3:30, batman @ 4, ummmm buffy and jodi @ 5 then. after dinner and dishes....good times @ 7pm, and hummmm you get da picture!!!
We sho "got it" didn't WE..:?: :?:

Queen True, A show about a Black family struggling in the projects titled "Good Times" woke some of us up and lullabied some of us to sleep! The picture of White Jesus hanging in the living room should've been a clue.

Is "Good Times" a lie or truth? Well, art imitates life and Humans imitate Television.

But Good Times taught us good lessons too. And if our Ancestors do indeed speak to us through Media, "The Black Jesus" episode is a must see. There's a message here we can't ignore.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back