Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH?

MetaSaience said:
Queen True, A show about a Black family struggling in the projects titled "Good Times" woke some of us up and lullabied some of us to sleep! The picture of White Jesus hanging in the living room should've been a clue.

Is "Good Times" a lie or truth? Well, art imitates life and Humans imitate Television.

But Good Times taught us good lessons too. And if our Ancestors do indeed speak to us through Media, "The Black Jesus" episode is a must see. There's a message here we can't ignore.

Alright MetaSaience....

I'm about done for the nite..yet...I did watch the clip (as well as a couple others you've posted here) and of course it has served it's purposes well..yet...I dont' have much more right now to say about it.

I hope to "SEE' you in the Recovery Room one of these days soon. Access is easier now....Wide Open!...hahahahaha...
Anywho...Just wanted to acknowledge your Contributions!...
Stay Safe and Strong in the Struggle for I/Unity!

:hearts2:

p.s. some of my thoughts and feelings came out here: the "embrace white people thread"

truetothecause said:
Ok...gonna watch it soons as I finish washing my hair!..

Seriously...I'm going to shower then wash my hair then come back and watch this!..

Thanks...

OK...tried to watch BUT....it kept skipping with the sound ....

I struggeld thro yet..by the time it got to talking about stopping "Adam"...was too much distraction and skipping. Maybe just the speed of my puter .....Interesting what I did see and hear!

Thanks MetaS....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back