Black People : Suspended Over Lies

backtoafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 5, 2006
This boy in my Spanish class accused me of taking his classwork. I didn't even do it. Anyway he told the Hispanic teacher on me and she gave him credit for his work anyway. She said I'm not getting credit and I got a zero on a crossword puzzle and a few questions. Do you know he actually cheated off somebody else's paper because he was too lazy to do something as simple as a crossword puzzle and answer a few questions on his own? I sat there in disbelief. She had no proof that I touched his work. I got my things and got up and walked out and and she followed me up to the office and told the principal. I was sent to retract for two days. I gave her the retract form. I put it down on an empty student desk and went to retract. I was suppose to give it to the man in the retract room. I went back to the class to get it and she wouldn't give it to me because I didn't hand it to her. I went back up to the office. She went up there minutes later and gave the form back to the principal. She had the nerve to tell him that I threw the retract form at her, which was a total lie. Can y'all believe this? What do y'all think?

backtoafrica said:
This boy in my Spanish class accused me of taking his classwork. I didn't even do it. Anyway he told the Hispanic teacher on me and she gave him credit for his work anyway. She said I'm not getting credit and I got a zero on a crossword puzzle and a few questions. Do you know he actually cheated off somebody else's paper because he was too lazy to do something as simple as a crossword puzzle and answer a few questions on his own? I sat there in disbelief. She had no proof that I touched his work. I got my things and got up and walked out and and she followed me up to the office and told the principal. I was sent to retract for two days. I gave her the retract form. I put it down on an empty student desk and went to retract. I was suppose to give it to the man in the retract room. I went back to the class to get it and she wouldn't give it to me because I didn't hand it to her. I went back up to the office. She went up there minutes later and gave the form back to the principal. She had the nerve to tell him that I threw the retract form at her, which was a total lie. Can y'all believe this? What do y'all think?

BackToAfrica ... i'm so sorry to read the above. Have you talked to your parents? What do they say? I'm sure they can go up there and talk to those people and INSIST that you not be suspended or reprimanded, with no evidence! Stealing someone else's work is a very serious charge, in my opinion! I'd not be still on this ... especially if my baby said he did not do it ... and there's no evidence suggesting he's EVER lived in a low down ugly way as this! Talk to your parents, make them know you are innocent ... then let them fight the authorities on your behalf.

Check out this video ... it talks about ... The School to Prison Pipeline ... know what you are up against!

And Stay Forever Encouraged !!! :love:

Book 'Em: Undereducated, Overincarcerated

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back