Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey : "I Don't Give A D... About Slavery"

Another way to look at this is to say that Steve missed an opportunity to shed some light on the plight of blacks here in America.
He couldn't say nothin' that Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, or Adam Clayton Powell ain't already said, and where are black people today???

Steve didn't miss *****!

It's common sense!

Read your history book.
D a mn your sense of common sense.
Come with more than that.

Further note,

Do not tell me who/what and who/what not to talk about.
I have never told you how to believe, so do not
tell me who or what to talk about.

So long as I do not violate rules here, I can say what I want.
Don't like it, then ignore it.

Don't focus on what they say...be about US!
Who is "US"? I don't know you.

D a mn you sense of common sense.
Come with more than that.
If you had some to use, I wouldn't NEED to! Common sense should tell you that if the tables were turned and Hitler won the war, the Jews in Nazi Germany would be like the blacks in AMERIKKKA today!

Seinfeld would have to say, "I don't give a **** about the holocaust" if he wanted to get ahead!

Anyone who knows history is aware that there were some Jews that were Nazis during World War II and THEIR actions said, "I don't give a **** about the holocaust!"

Now if you can't understand that, I won't be surprised, since you're level of comprehension leads you to not believe in God, but for those out there who possess average intelligence, understand that Seinfeld would do the same as Steve Harvey if the tables were turned.

If you had some to use, I wouldn't NEED to! Common sense should tell you that if the tables were turned and Hitler won the war, the Jews in Nazi Germany would be like the blacks in AMERIKKKA today!

Seinfeld would have to say, "I don't give a **** about the holocaust" if he wanted to get ahead!

Anyone who knows history knows that there were some Jews that were Nazi during world war II and THEIR actions said, "I don't give a **** about the holocaust!"

Now if you can't understand that, I won't be surprised, since you're level of comprehension leads you to not believe in God, but to those out there who possess normal intelligence, can understand that Seinfeld would do the same as Steve Harvey if the tables were turned.
How'bout putting you on ignore.
would that count as "commons sense"?
In any event, time to ghost you.
HoTeP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back