Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey : "I Don't Give A D... About Slavery"

Sounds like he's telling her how to address a subject she knows nothing about. People can only assume, but if you speak wrong on a subject, then they will know you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Peace!
Another point though.
She did not even specify
what aspect of history
that was being talked about
around her? It could have been
about the ottoman empire. The
punic wars. The war of 1812.
This knuckle head pull slavery
out his arz.

Coonin'.

I'm sure he did.
Harvey ain't stupid, the dude
went to college, from cleveland.
He know the struggle. He misrepresented
and attention should be called to that.

If folks wanna talk about holding black folk
accountible, harvey do not get a pass, I opine.

I am not the only who believe such remarks from
harvey should be addressed.

I agree with you. It struck me at first also knowing that he and I are from the same place and knows what it's like for black folks. Me personally would have for the educating a people, rather than trying to be funny. But let's face it, they hire him for his comedy...Have you seen him on the Family Feud? I have never seen that show with that much comedy written into it with the answers being more on a street level.

Here is an example..

Peace!

Another point though.
She did not even specify
what aspect of history
that was being talked about
around her? It could have been
about the ottoman empire. The
punic wars. The war of 1812.
This knuckle head pull slavery
out his arz.

Coonin'.

You are soooooo correct!!!!:lol:

So how, and why did he just pick slavery out of the air?:thinking:

Peace!

He couldn't say nothin' that Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, or Adam Clayton Powell ain't already said, and where are black people today???

Steve didn't miss *****!

Well you and I will just have to disagree, he could have done it, but chose to clown and play to the white masses that love to see him be funny. So they see a black man saying forget our past, it must be alright. He could have spoke to the lingering effect of slavery, he could have spoke how racism is alive and well looking at the recent deaths of blacks at the hands of police, etc.

MLK, and X didn't care who they were in front of, they spoke their mind.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back