Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey : "I Don't Give A D... About Slavery"

I watched that show. I think Steve spoke to quickly and the words came out wrong. What does "I don't care about slavery" imply? What does it mean? Personally, I don't care about talking about slavery all the time. I don't spend all my days thinking and talking about slavery. I know the history. Can discuss at the appropriate time, if I want to. I don't care to talk about slavery all the time. Is it OK for a Black person to feel that way without being critiqued.
I hate slavery movies all the time. I'm tired of white people making slavery movies. I don't care about slavery movies.
I think when he was talking to the white lady about what to say when the topic of history comes up, he was telling her that if her white friends are talking bout history, slavery is in the mix of the conversation on some bodies mind. So she can just cut to the chase and ruin the history covo by saying "I don't care fore slavery". Meaning she knows where this "history" convo is going. That's just my take on where he was going with the white lady.

Now all this debate about what Steve said is what he ment: I dont care about y'all talking about me saying I don't care about slavery.

Steve got some issues, but I think his words on this show just came out wrong. I could see it in his face.

No disregard or disrespect intended to any members.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back