Black Entertainment : Steve Harvey Crowns Wrong Miss Universe in Las Vegas

The dissing of Ben Carson on a recent SNL skit was just as bad...

And Ben Carson is the guy actually hoping to replace that other black guy in the White House!

fyi

Missed that SNL, thanks.

The Real Story About Steve Harvey and the Miss Universe Pageant

Harvey made no mistake by becoming part owner of the pageant's production company

In a recent interview for Black Enterprise’s Business of Entertainment issue, Harvey talked about his relationship with the Miss Universe pageant and dropped a tidbit about him serving as not only a host for the event, but as a business partner with WME/IMG.

“I have a deal with the talent part of [WME/IMG], but I also have a deal with the business part of it,” says Harvey who admits to being asked twice to host the pageant before finally coming on board. “A part ownership in it.”

In September of this year, WME/IMG purchased the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants from Donald Trump for an undisclosed amount. Negotiating terms that will take his investment in the pageant beyond hosting duties, Harvey thanks his business partner Gerald Washington for helping to close his multiyear deal, and says he hopes to take the franchise to a new level.

“If I take this and can do to this franchise what I’ve done with the Steve Harvey Show or Family Feud, it could be very successful for us,” Harvey tells Black Enterprise.

Read more

http://www.blackenterprise.com/busi...t-steve-harvey-and-the-miss-universe-pageant/

Thanks again for this background information...

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back