Black People : Star Jones Dropped!

MississippiRed said:
Hmmmmmm ......................my chance to be a ...............................Supastah!!!!!! ..........................we'll talk.........and forget where it all started....how could I ever for get you and this site.............when I'm getting my Emmy it's all about you.......and I won't even show my slugs and tats...............sounds good to me.......like ...what them old white cats had back in the day.................oh yuh....."Fireside chat."...LOL...

Luv you D

Red

awwwww Brother Missississippi ... :love: ... don't play wit me ... i got emotions and feeln'zzz and stuff ... i'm gett'n excited ... ready ... where ya 'et ... peek'n out da window and stuff ... is that a car come'n up da road ... is dat him ... is dat our own homegrown Supastah ... QQ ... okay chiren ... pick up da floor ... mind yo' manners ... he's come'n up da walk ... he's ring'n da bell ... QQ ... ohhhhhhhhhhhh Brother Mississippi !!! :grouphug:

I'm ready !!! Just let me know !!!!

I Love You Back !!!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

I'm new here, but I need to butt in on Starr Jones. I don't understand why there is so much grief about her leaving the show. It was just a big gossip show anyway, about womens issues. When she lost all that weight, she lost her appeal along with it. She looked thin and gault to me. Maybe they were afraid she was going to pass on the show, and cause it to be cancelled. As far as the aunt Jamama thing, that particular look is getting to be all too common among black woman. Everytime I see a large black lady with a big butt I think of it as a dinner table, and want to put my plate there and have a feast. Someone mentioned Judge Mabelean being fired, I heard she was quitting because seven years on one show was getting to be too much for her. Don't we have enough black judges anyway?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back