Black People : Something Negatively Funny

Good point;

I am glad you mentioned it, we fight by talking about it. Conversing and people listening to each other stories, think about it this way.

We know that most of the youth is exploited for anything and everything that is why parents have to work so many hours; but if we are passing deeper knowledge about a scenario they will know better.

It is not really about social security... it is about your words meaning something.

It is about you not allowing people to say you are lying when you are telling the truth.

Take a stand for yourself, it can be painful but no one is going to do it for you.

If your words are honest and they mean something to you then you wont let your words be contradicted...

Basically the destruction of you as a person has to start psychologically; it starts by making your words mean nothing.

Then it leads to a person feeling as if they are nothing

Then it is down to materialism... if you dont have it you are nothing...

But only you have to believe this; only you can let this happen and it starts very small and grows bigger and bigger.

It is the same reason the world doesn't like complainers and winers... because it sticks in their head what they have done wrong... and that affects people far more than people want you to know.

You basically have to make yourself worth more than a paycheck

And it is tough and not something every one can do, or not something every one can do all the time...

I have grown tired of hearing of elderly people not receiving their paycheck for social security and basically starving.

Why is it that a person that weighs 450 pounds can receive what they are to young to have paid into...

But I cannot receive social security considering that I have a pile of injuries...

It is ridiculous ....

Everything happens in the world due to people

One person can affect the world ... why ...

Because one person made the statement that "one person cannot affect the world"

His one statement affected the entire world... the statement is a trick in itself.

There are thousands of people reading each of the posted threadz written here daily... more than it shows that people have viewed this thread...

It is important to stand up for your self in different ways... people are very used to some of the ways such as yelling in a government office; that is why they place a armed guard there.

We have to invent new ways of dealing with problems, the old ways have been bottle necked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back