Black People : Something Negatively Funny

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I applied for Social Security.... a while ago

They told me to come in for a exam; "I happily said sure no problem give me a date."

The next week they called me back and told me to never mind the exam, it wont be need...... lol.

I called their office and asked if they had my records for disability from a life and death accident I had a few years ago plus the records for a truck that hit me and threw me about six feet in the air, in which I walk on cane now due to accident. They said sure but.......... lol and this is the funny part...

When they sent me a final reply .....

Non of the information about any of the accidents were reported....

And the final answer was .....

You have to much education to receive social security........

lol ... what does my education have to do with my injuries..... lol

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    you pay it all of ur life....and now that the country has mismanaged trillions of dollars from that account....some people will come up short...i hate to hear this news but unfortunately i believe it's just the tip of the iceburg...

if i were you i would do some research to see if ur injuries automatically qualify you...cause that doesn't sound right at all....

one love
    khasm

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I hate this for you as well, Bro. Light.

You're right in this title assessment...one has to laugh to keep from crying.

But, have you exhausted any appeals to this?

4. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    I am used to it;

It is nothing to cry about or worry about;

It is just the nature of it, that is what is funny.

I noticed that when you are right about something and some one is going to do you wrong they always say what they have to say with anger connected to it.

The anger keeps you from saying anything back to them about the situation. Basically punking a person; but I smile about it because it letz me know they are doing wrong, and then going home to tell their children to be good and honest.

Some things stick to me like a post I read on here a while ago "those are the ones that really bother me."

The one were the Gentleman went to save a eleven year old child from being raped, for drug money. And they are put in jail and physically and mentally abused those are post that bother me...

Later on I will tell you about the place I live now... if you want to hear some really good stuff...

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yeah, some positive news does a heart good!

6. Light

Ratings:
    +128

I wont appeal .... why???

Well it is just as Destee has taught me... Icke Turner wants to see you beg...

Why should I have to beg for money that I paid into a system and they wont return???

There is no recession...

The only thing that happened was the country made enough money to be stolen.

The same has happened to me, I had made enough for it to be stolen.

I heard a Senator on WNPR one time explain that there is no plus or minus to the social security fund therefore it cannot run out.
    He explained, the money is used for other entertainments and so forth.

It kind of makes sense if you think about it .... why would any money be really kept up with ???

Why do I say that ???

Money is produced by people they make as much of it as they want and give it to who ever they want to; it has been this way forever. All the figures and so forth are just to keep the small people occupied, think about it...

We want and want but never seem to get no matter how hard a person works.

I went downtown a few weeks ago and noticed something, how is it that many of these businesses stay in business such as lamp shops and little boutiques???

They probably sell one lamp a week... Well for one they are given money ... they are given money that you will never get. They are given grants that you nor your children will never see, no matter how much you apply...

You can work you fingers bone dry but you will never earn anything because you do not belong to the group that is given money no matter if they work or not.

Sorry but it is true.... that is why so many are angry because you work soo hard and you cant understand why you cant even receive what you signed a contract to receive.

It is just a game of monoply....

So I let all the things happen to make sure I know the real truth....

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, of course, you have the right to do as you choose.

But, I don't see it as "begging" for your own money.

I view it as not "letting the so-and-soes win."

IMO, if Dr. King and all those who were beaten and killed had just said, "I shouldn't have to beg for what they owe me anyway," we still wouldn't be voting today....or many of the other civil rights we have today that they fought for them to honor what was ours.

I view it as them writing you a "bad check" and think you ought to get your "correct compensation."

But, again, that's just my opinion.

8. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    I agree;

You are absolutely correct, but there has to be more that one way of handling the problem. Just as there are many different types of Black people we all have to have different ways of handling the situations. If we dont then black people or any people become bottle necked by using the same solution when it is blocked.
    I dont think my way of dealing with things is the only way of handling the problem. I believe the other way by reapplying has been bottle necked because it is a known fact that a person has to apply for social security three to four times before it is considered. Also it is known or I have know family that do not receive their benefits each month and there is no reply to why they have not.

Basically I knew that I was going to be rejected "even with my injury record." I knew that my records had so many injuries there would be no way they could deny it without a corrupt, illegal answer. But I knew the love of money would not allow the right thing to happen; "must play chess not checkerz."

And I knew that I would be on Destee website writing about it. And I know that people like to retaliate for people writing about the stuff. I see things in patterns most people do not like to change patterns; people use different patterns but they are the same patterns that have been used for ever. When these patterns are studied and learned some people try to make new ones for the better ment of the people "even if the person does not benefit it will help others to see."

And there you have it....

Much love and light to all....

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Again, of course, it's all your decision and I respect that.

Again, I'm just voicing my viewpoint....

If you already knew that, yes, it does often take more than 1 attempt to get it and already knew you would be rejected this first time, I can't see why you wouldn't appeal.

Like you said, there are different ways to handling a situation.

You have yours and I respect that decision.

I wish you much "Light" as well.

10. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    The reason is why???

I see this all the time people going along with something that is a lie.

It is a oxymoron in other wordz...

Basically a legal document explains that a you will be seen and treated and so forth ... but it is not true and every one knows it but goes along with it.

That is a dangerous situation....

Think about it; if you have bills to pay and you are supposed to be paid for social security but you are not this situation becomes a little more serious.

It is time as you had said before to have people stop "giving bad checks" but lets start with the wording not the money.

The money is a iffy situation, the wording to me is more important; and more dangerous.

It was the wording that led to the "rubber checks"

It is basically how far will a person let something go before stopping the situation.

If we dont stop people from exploiting the original truth then we will always have to fight.

The filling for appeal is basically saying in my opinion; "You are right I was wrong let me appeal your lies."

Here is a example;

Some one gives you two blocks a round one and a square one:

You place the round block in the round hole
    And you place the square block in the square hole.

They tell you to leave the room so they examine the test "lol"

So you leave .... then they call you back into the room... but lo and behold the square block is in the round hole and the round block is square hole.

You are surprised and flabber gasted "like the kid on the gieco commercial that gets a cardboard truck to play with"....

And the testers can barely hold a serious face....

You say that is crazy that is not right... they say; well this is what we found

But you can appeal this if you like ... ahahahahahah

They are abusing you, disrespecting people in their face ... that is the whole point.

Lying upon people ....