Black People : Just A Little Something To Think About

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Just A Little Something For Black Afrikans To Think About!!!

Segregation, Integration, Assimilation, Separation, the four are in a common and uncommon relationship with each other, being opposite on the same coin of Divine Meaning with a presence that corresponds with each other but with independence identified only with two of the four expressed presence.
Assimilation is an enemy to integration and separation but to integration and separation the two respect each other independence.
Segregation and assimilation are antagonizers to integration and separation, because the two preserve their only separate independent identity, even when in an association relationship with each other, not so with segregation and assimilation.
The physical world is of an integrated but separate design.
Integration survives by maintaining its separate identity even when in action with other physical things it maintains its separate identity, the same with separation, which is based on freedom of choice and not by enforced law, such as the identity and meaning and purpose of segregation, which by law prevents the freedom of choice and movement and assimilation takes away your natural integrated separate identity.
Segregation and assimilation are confrontational striving to change the natural order of things, not so with integration and separation, beloved.
so, with integration you can maintain your natural identity, the same with separation the both are guided by freedom of choice, not so with segregation and assimilation, so the goal and objective should be of Black Afrikans to maintain our integrated separate identity, which is the way nature designed all things to be in relationship with each other without losing your natural identity.
So, the evil and deceiving culprits here are segregation, forbidding freedom of movement by choice, and assimilation by changing the character of your natural identity.
Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Just A Little Something To Think About!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Just A Little Something To Think About!!! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : A Little Something Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
OldSoul Black People : Little Richard Penniman Tribute Thread Black People Open Forum 3
G Black Entertainment : Great Singer Little Richard Passes Away Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry African American History Culture : LITTLE PEOPLE DID BIG THINGS African American History Culture 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tale of the little fairy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : TCU’s first little genius graduates with physics degree at 14 years old Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People : Little Girl Playing In scary road. What would you do Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : little-apple-web-series Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : When U Love Rome U pay them Taxes: Why Paul was a “Little” Herodian and operative for pagan Rome? AACOOLDRE 0
StoryKiller Black Money Business Jobs : Okay, I've started to spend a little money. Looking for foreign Fiverr work Black Money Business Jobs 0
IFE African American History Culture : Little Black Queens African American History Culture 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Little Milton - Lonesome Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Luther Vandross Have yourself a merry little Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
L'essince Black Short Stories : Just a little ghetto love: Trish's Story Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : little-rock-politician-arrested-for-recording-police-traffic-stop Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
D Pets / Animals : Name for my little pet Pets / Animals 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
nilevalley Black People : When I was a little girl they never told me this about Africa Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter Would Like To See A Little More Help From Congressional Black Caucus Black People Politics 16
chuck Black Jokes Humor : We Do Need To Laugh A Little Or A Lot More Here Too Black Jokes Humor 0
chuck Black Entertainment : Let's laugh a little or a lot here too Black Entertainment 1
Black Phoenix Science and Technology : Girls to Men:The astonishing Dominican village where little girls turn into boys Science and Technology 3
frankster Black People Politics : Pope minders Fingers little Girl accidental or purposeful. Black People Politics 1
Black Phoenix Black Education / Schools : Top 15 Little-Known Scholarships For Women and Girls in 2015/2016 Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Little girls send a “Letter to the President” about black people dying from police brutality Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Jackie Robinson West files suit against Little League over vacated championship Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : LIttle Known Black History Fact: The Fultz Quadruplets Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Way Too Little, But Not Too Late: Hillary & Dems Fake the Funk on Voting Rights Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Entertainment : Little Simz Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Crazy, Mixed Up World Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACTS Black Health and Wellness 3
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Juke Black Entertainment 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Big Heart vs. Little Head... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : VP Joe Biden Accidentally Tells A Little of the Awful Truth Black People Politics 1
KPITRL Black Entertainment : A Little Old School Music Black Entertainment 23
SouthsideIrish Black Sports : Little League Champions Black Sports 52
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mo'ne Davis makes history as first girl to throw Little League World Series shutout Black People Doing Positive Things 7
cherryblossom Black People : Little Boy Released From Kidnapper because he sang Gospel Song Black People Open Forum 6
MS234 Black People : Patti LaBelle slams being called a 'diva', calls today’s pop stars 'little heifers who can’t sing' Black People Open Forum 2
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Little girl meets her Twin Dad Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Move On Up A Little Higher | Mahalia Jackson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Parenting : Mother Embarrasses Her Little Daughter For Acting Up In School Black Parenting 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Eddie Kendricks - Each Day I Cry A Little Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Mitt Romney Adopted Black Grandson’s Name Kieran Means ‘Little Dark One’ Black People Open Forum 4
thePreacher Black People : Why is there so little objection to Destee's openly pro-NSA stance? Black People Open Forum 4
Alarm Clock Black People : Milwaukee teacher cuts off little girl’s natural hair as punishment, throws it away in front of her Black People Open Forum 13
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Little Milton; If I Dont Love You Baby Audio Video Web Conferencing 0