Black People : So the Motherplane is real????

Black, Brown, Red and Yellow Scientists built the Mother plane.

Mother plane

Her flying ability is nine thousand (9,000) miles per hour in any direction, up or down, to or fro, in any direction without making a complete directional turn.

Her contents are 1,500 small circular planes, "FLYING SAUCERS."

The bombs that the small planes contain weigh two tons each.

After these bombs explode, a poisonous gas is found to snuff out the remaining life, if any still exists.

The purpose of the Mother Plane is to destroy the most wicked place ever to be on the planet Earth at any time (america, the Great Mystery Babylon).:shades:

http://www.muhammadspeaks.com/MotherPlaneList.html

MysteryDoors said:
Mother plane

Her flying ability is nine thousand (9,000) miles per hour in any direction, up or down, to or fro, in any direction without making a complete directional turn.

Her contents are 1,500 small circular planes, "FLYING SAUCERS."

The bombs that the small planes contain weigh two tons each.

After these bombs explode, a poisonous gas is found to snuff out the remaining life, if any still exists.

The purpose of the Mother Plane is to destroy the most wicked place ever to be on the planet Earth at any time (america, the Great Mystery Babylon).:shades:

http://www.muhammadspeaks.com/MotherPlaneList.html
I can't accept the motherplane as a reality until i see sources outside of the NOI verifying its existence.

I believe that anything is possible and that it would be foolish to think that in such a vast universe we are the only intelligent life form. Things are even more possible as one has already stated, with the knowledge of "sacred science". However I think that most of the UFO/USO stuff is a bunch of crap. Not to say they dont exist, because they probably do. I just think that people exagerate their experiences. The government keeps information under lock and key why? because they dont have any information, they dont know anymore than we do. Point #2 because if they are really out there, whoever "they" are. Why dont they announce their selves in a profound way where the masses can meet them as opposed to a selected few? Which leads me to my next question. How come mostly white people see them and get "abducted"? Paul Mooney said what i always think whenever I watch a show on the subject. Ive never heard any black people speak of being abducted, infact ive never heard any blacks or other minorities speak of such a thing. atleast not being abducted. Are the aliens racist too? wtf? Not that I would want to be abducted by aliens. Hell, the only light ive ever seen over the hood was the search light from the helicopter. I must admit that I chuckle at the notion of this nonsense. On the other hand there is overwhelming evidence that something is in our skies and possibly our seas. I dont belive whatever it is is man made based on numerous eyewitnesses who say that the objects are completely silent and defy the laws of physics. If man had this technology dont you think we would have been using it years ago as opposed to our current strategy, "pollute the ozone and die out". As far as the theory that that technology jumped after the Roswell crash is nonsense. Most of the technology we have today took years to develope. The silicon micro chip and teflon wasnt created till more than 3 decades after the crash. Alot of people theorize that scientist reverse engineered alien technology in order to create much of what we have today. How can you reverse engineer something that you know nothing about?
Anyway something did crash in Roswell NM what that something was we may never know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back