Sister's Only Chat : The Baton Has Been Passed - Sister's Only Chat

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Destee, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family!

First, i'd like to Thank Sister Watz for doing a great job leading and guiding Sister Chat over these last many months! Thank You Sister for stepping up to the plate, leading virtually alone, and keeping the Sister Chat in full effect all of these months! You've provided a great venue for Sisters to come together, share, embrace, learn, and grow together!

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

We now have 2 new Sisters leading the way !!!

Sister Jazzytude and Sister Ready2Chat !!! :grouphug:

I'm sure you all have had the opportunity to read and/or see these Sisters in the community!

They are sweet, wonderful, and fantastic ... full of life, fun, and experience ... and willing to share it!

Thank You Both for accepting this mission, and i do hope to be able to join in ... as i want to learn how to get a man to be with me willingly (not have to hit him over the head with a 40oz and drag him in the trunk! ... :wink: ... among other things ... so i will be striving to sit in on these sessions!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Sisters ... ALL OF YOU !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Much thanks to you Sisters: Ready2chat & Jazzytude
    for taking on and uniting our sisters from all over the globe.