Signs of Sugar Imbalance During Pregnancy - A Question

Nisa said:
smh..ok back to the topic..how is your sister doing river?
Anyways,

You guys will be all right:lol:

My sister is doing okay. She's got the morning sickness kinda bad and is a bit touchy right now--"What's that supposed to mean?" "What do you mean by that?" Easy for me to say the wrong thing so I'm not saying too much but I did send her the links. I love her. Without all those imbalances going on she's the sweetest woman in the world (takes after her big sister, I guess).

Thanks again

Sam

I just wanted to point out, that regarding my screen name:

The HAGAKURE (Book of the Samurai) dictates that the TRUE SAMURAI is one who never has to draw his blade.

Bushido teaches to look for alternatives to bloodshed; find peaceful ways to resolve conflict.......And that unsheathing one's sword should be seen as a last resort.

I admit that I don't always to my title justice, but I'm striving.
I don't know who this was addressed to but I'd suggest you have more respect for sista River and her sister's condition than to post vain and unwanted information about the meaning of your name.

We don't care to hear about "Bushido" or any other Bu-shid having nothing to do with the topic.

River

The major reason most pregnant women get sugar imbalances, urinary tract infections, and other health problems is because of all that pressure against their organs.

I know quite a few women who said that ACCUPRESSURE (not accupuncture) helped them out a great deal with ciculation, relieving stress, and regulating body chemistry during thier pregnancy...and after.

Ralfa'il said:
Sam

I don't know who this was addressed to but I'd suggest you have more respect for sista River and her sister's condition than to post vain and unwanted information about the meaning of your name.

We don't care to hear about "Bushido" or any other Bu-shid having nothing to do with the topic.

Well then, it was a good thing I was not addressing YOU.

You made ignorant (as usual) statements about the use of my name:

Do you really expect peace from a brutha named SAMURAI?

This implies your ignorance about who and what a Samurai is.

Also:

THIS, coming from a man who calls himself GOD and claims to have no need of books because he knows everything....

Please QUOTE me, anywhere on this site, where I have made the statement that I "have no need of books".........

Once again, here's your chance to get rid of me; I'll leave this site, if you can find such a quote.

Care to take this bet?

Anyways, how can I "have no use for books", when I'm always telling you to READ A BOOK?

Otherwise, stop making up ignorant, stupid lies about people.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back