Black People : SHOULD Black People Unite? Regardless of Religion

Should Black People Unite regardless of their different religions

• We Set Aside Our Differences and Unite.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Each Religion or School of Thought Should Stick With Their Own & Fight Seperately.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Should we be able to unite . Yes. However IMO we have not developed the mental tools.

We are condition to fight about things that don't matter. Religion is the man made institution which is personal to the individual. But all mono faiths have the same core principles and moral value system. ie- Don't kill, lie, cheat , steal, etc

Yet we argue, deceive , be unbrotherly , unsisterly because of the many different individuals belief system and ironically entire countries are killing each other for the sake of the " My God is bigger then your God " syndrome. Which if you go to the origins of all, It goes to exact same place and time in human history. All evolved and man stuck their hands into it. I personal can gain from each one and don't know of any that doesn't have something positive to offer to man-kind as a whole.

So No, We are not mentally equipped to put aside those little differences for the sake of human laws that all should be privy too. Our fight and flight have evolved as well. The enemy is the currently system that to many of us actually brought, what they sold.

History says Unity amongst blacks will for ever be just a dream. We can't fight the beast by using the very methods and tactics they created.

I will certainly checkout talk radio. Thanks and Peace

The enemy is the currently system that to many of us actually brought, what they sold.

I'm not sure the enemy is the system because if you removed the system , we would still be doing the same old same old, actually the "meme" of animosity and avarice over altruism, or psychic virus ,
is the enemy.

Once and until we exorcise that,
and heal,
blessings and powers will only make us more self centered,
rather then altruistic,

and our great grands will still be talking about unity and why or how we can achieve it.

The enemy is the currently system that to many of us actually brought, what they sold.

I'm not sure the enemy is the system because if you removed the system , we would still be doing the same old same old, actually the "mem" of animosity and avarice over altruism, or psychic virus ,
is the enemy.

Where did that originate from ?? And the billion buck questions is HOW do we exorcise that ??

How do we take the mind back to repair ??

On the 12th of this month a debate between Blackson and Ank on The Arena went down on the Topic of Black Nationalism.

Should Black People Unite? Is it sensible for Black Christians, Hebrews, Moors, Muslims etc... to come together and unite for a common cause, or should each group fight individually?

This debate got heated and then got out of control for a minute, but eventually things settled.

You can check the debate out below
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackson1977/2009/12/13/logical-thinking-with-blackson-and-michelle

This Saturday the 19th at 9:00 Central (I believe) is The AfterMath, where BlackDaugher and Onyx Daughter will discuss some of the points brought up in the debate.

The poll question and your explanation posed two unique issues. When you wrote:

Should Black People Unite? Is it sensible for Black Christians, Hebrews, Moors, Muslims etc... to come together and unite for a common cause, or should each group fight individually?

I say yes, absolutely, we should unite regardless of religion. But, when you addes "etc.", then that is the problem for me!!!

Some black people follow a religion that is absolutely NOT black based! And so, no, I would never unite with those kind of people. But Black Christians, Hebrews, Moors and Muslims all have a religion that was based upon ancient Black people and therefore, it would be 'a win-win' situation eventually.

Christianity is based upon Abra-HAMITIC-BASED RELIGION, Hebrews are HAMITIC-BASED, Moors are HAMITIC-BASED, and Muslims are HAM!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back