Black People : SHOULD Black People Unite? Regardless of Religion

Should Black People Unite regardless of their different religions

• We Set Aside Our Differences and Unite.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Each Religion or School of Thought Should Stick With Their Own & Fight Seperately.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
More Division

The poll question and your explanation posed two unique issues. When you wrote:

Should Black People Unite? Is it sensible for Black Christians, Hebrews, Moors, Muslims etc... to come together and unite for a common cause, or should each group fight individually?

I say yes, absolutely, we should unite regardless of religion. But, when you addes "etc.", then that is the problem for me!!!

Some black people follow a religion that is absolutely NOT black based! And so, no, I would never unite with those kind of people. But Black Christians, Hebrews, Moors and Muslims all have a religion that was based upon ancient Black people and therefore, it would be 'a win-win' situation eventually.

Christianity is based upon Abra-HAMITIC-BASED RELIGION, Hebrews are HAMITIC-BASED, Moors are HAMITIC-BASED, and Muslims are HAM!!!

Chevron,

Here is the problem. There are some people who will say that there is no such thing as a Black Christianity or Islam. So while you may say that you won't unite with someone in a white based religion, there are some that will look at what you mentioned and say the same!

So that approach aint gettin us nowhere

Why can't Black people leave their Beliefs at the door and come together to fight a common enemy? What if we started a Destee.com Black Nationalist Group right now with the purpose of producing food, clothes, shelter and maybe even a revolutionary army for are people.

Would you check with everyone and ask everyone what their religion was before they could join?

Peace,

It's a great idea but religion as an institution separates people. Believers and unbelievers. Jews and gentiles. Heathen and righteous. One would think that we could unite just on the basis of us being "original people" yet that hasn't been the case either. So ultimately there has to be something we have in common (besides a common enemy), something we all recognize which could give us the grounds for unification. In my nation we teach that the foundation for all things is KNOWLEDGE. Things like belief and faith will continue to keep our people apart from their social equality.

With that said we'll be able to come together for short bursts of time for very specific determined ideas. Nothing lasting though. Some things need to go away before we can have lasting unification.

Peace
Precise

Okay, but hang on a second.

You said there has to be something we have in common(besides a common enemy)?

Why? A common enemy that is TRYING TO KILL you isn't good enough? What greater cause is there? Our enemy is murdering our children out in the middle of the streets. If that is not enough for us to have a lasting unification, then what kind of people are we?

I'm not saying that we should spend every minute of the day together, and pray together (obviously)... but we have to have a place (central idea) that we can go to and Put in the work. Then when we leave, we can have our separate beliefs. Because if we don't there will be HELL to pay.

This is why Black Son lost his mind in the debate. While I do think that he was out of order, I could feel his passion, and I can understand where he is coming from. We are out here DYING! We need to stop theorizing and philosophy-ing and start producing. Brotha Ank kept saying that "his way is the best way and all o the others are defective" but yet his particular school of thought HAS NOT PRODUCED anything that these so called defective vehicles haven't produced.

My feeling is that if we can't unite against the Mutant that is killing us... we may as well give up now.

Chevron,

Here is the problem. There are some people who will say that there is no such thing as a Black Christianity or Islam. So while you may say that you won't unite with someone in a white based religion, there are some that will look at what you mentioned and say the same!

So that approach aint gettin us nowhere

Why can't Black people leave their Beliefs at the door and come together to fight a common enemy? What if we started a Destee.com Black Nationalist Group right now with the purpose of producing food, clothes, shelter and maybe even a revolutionary army for are people.

Would you check with everyone and ask everyone what their religion was before they could join?

Thank you Brother Brown hornet for considering my response.

Yes. That is a problem regarding what many people say about black Christianity and Islam.

But the reason why I have a problem uniting to fight 'a common enemy' is because these are the very issues that was caused by the 'common enemy' in that they put out lies about Christianity, Islam and important ancient Black based systems be it religion, government or whatever, and if we don't get that straight, UNITY will never work anyway.

We can't jump passed the lies and unite because the very issue that I have is the very reason why ancient BLACK UNITY was disrupted anyway! Who allowed the white people in!? If we don't deal with those kinds of Black people that keep opening the door and letting white people in, then how can we ever unite!? There is no such thing as BLACK UNITY if we can't face reality about the kind of Black people that always want to let the white people in.

I'm not against white people but, Black problems need to first be addressed by the kind of Black people that are willing to unite without 'white intervention' in anyway and deal with certain issues. We need to sort out the lies and deceit concering ancient religions be it, Black based or whatever, then we can address people of other walks of life who share a common humanity bond.

There are certain kinds of Black people that will pretend to come together to fight a common enemy if we just drop our religions at the door and real soon, they will sell out.

I would so love to see and be apart of a Destee.com, Black Nationalist Group but, until we straighten out the lies and deceit, we will only be giving food, clothes, shelter and defending the very enemy or the enemies agents to destroy every good purpose.

I say, yes, we should start right now[!], but if we turn a blind eye to all of the black people with white hearts, and if we don't sort out the reasons why ancient black people ended up on slave ships leaving out of AFRICA, the mother land, by the millions at the hand of YES, OTHER BLACK AFRICANS and etc. then history will only repeat itself.

So while we fight to organize, I say, we need to keep searching for the truth about the past regarding ancient religions and etc.

You know....

I'm reading a lot of the responses here and I must admit that this is a very interesting discussion.

Some people are responding to my question by saying that, NO... we can't all unite because of "This" and "That" but what they don't realize is this.

When I asked the question, "Should people unite regardless of religion"... That was a trick question. BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALREADY UNITED!

You see, when Monday Night Football comes on TV, Black people Unite. Moors, Christians, Muslims, Hebrews, RBGers and everybody you can think of, go in the same house or the same bar and commune together.

Nobody is standin outside the door askin if you got KNOWLEDGE or if you have BE-LIE-F. Nobody is asking anybody whether or not Jesus was Black or White or whether he existed or not.

When you go out to the park and play Basketball, Black People Unite. We form different teams and play together and try to win. When you drive down the court and you see that brotha wide open under the basket, you will pass it to him. You don't care whether or not his Pineal Gland is open. You don't care whether he is a meat eater or a vegetarian. You don't care whether he has 360 degrees of knowledge or 1 college degree. You will pass it to him even if he "gets on yo last nerve" or he "has the wrong energy" Why? BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WIN THE GAME... against the other team (the common enemy). Kobe and Shaq couldn't STAND each other... but when they both put on the "Laker" Jersey they went out and destroyed everyone in their path!

Black People United during the O.J. Simpson Trial. It didn't matter WHAT religion we had. When O.J. won, we ALL celebrated. We didn't go to our separate school of thought groups and celebrate. The subject of "religious texts" and "Ideologies" never came up.

When Jena 6, Sean Bell and Oscar Grant situations went down, Black People United! We all whined and complained about how it was soooo terrible. We even marched. For some strange reason, nobody was standing outside the March letting people in who believe that the man came out of the woman's womb and kicking out the people who think that the women came from the man's rib.

But... ONLY WHEN IT COMES TIME TO FIGHT THE BEAST, do Black people SUDDENLY have 100 different qualifications that one must go through in order for us to get together.

We can all come here to Destee.com and UNITE and intellectually masturbate all day long, shooting sperm and secretions all over the walls and the floor until you can't come up in here without slippin and fallin (watch your step), showing off our knowledge about this and that. We are united right here in this forum. We argue all day and a lot of us can't stand eachother... but we don't let that stop us from coming HERE.

But when it comes time to go head up with THE BEAST... Black people SUDDENLY become real "selective" about who they wanna fight with.

Now Why is that? When are we going to stop beating off and start producing some babies?
But when it comes time to go head up with THE BEAST... Black people SUDDENLY become real "selective" about who they wanna fight with.

Now Why is that? When are we going to stop beating off and start producing some babies?

So therefore what do you suggest we do in regards to that?,
you been here longer then many

and if this was a trick question then the debate was fake also?

and how do tired generalizations help to unite anyone?
at a certain level in any religion,
Black folks don't engage in those distractions!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back