Black People : Shots fired in Creflo Dollars church during prayer

HIS best friend was a rich benefactor. Lazerus and others paid the bills for the movement. They were only criticized once for being shabby looking

Well, according to C. dollar-sign he says that jesus actually set up lazarus, took his riches in a game of Cee lo with fixed dice, then blinged out his camel and bought a platinum robe and sandals, then hid lazarus in a cave and rolled a boulder in front of it hoping he'd never be found. That's why when they came to tell jesus that his friend was dead, he quickly responded that he wasn't dead, he's just mad that i won't give his 'tithes' back to him. So when jesus went to the cave with them, he just stood in front and said: "Lazarus bring your whining behind out of this cave and stop scaring people into thinking you're dead. Imma give you a chance to win your money back"

Well, according to C. dollar-sign he says that jesus actually set up lazarus, took his riches in a game of Cee lo with fixed dice, then blinged out his camel and bought a platinum robe and sandals, then hid lazarus in a cave and rolled a boulder in front of it hoping he'd never be found. That's why when they came to tell jesus that his friend was dead, he quickly responded that he wasn't dead, he's just mad that i won't give his 'tithes' back to him. So when jesus went to the cave with them, he just stood in front and said: "Lazarus bring your whining behind out of this cave and stop scaring people into thinking you're dead. Imma give you a chance to win your money back"

I dont think that's how it went.

But like I said, daughter is getting back for not being allowed to go to that party

Its a daggone shame, some get killed in church during the prayer service. Makes me wonder where are we safe in this crazy society...

this isn't funny ... but i've gotten where i laff just reading your commentary ... :lol: ... hahahahaha

sump'n 'bout the way you say it ... iono ... Lawd ... got me laff'n at da church kill'n ... this has got to be a sin! :eeek:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back