Black People : The Secretary General admits that the CFR calls the shots!!!

sometimes it is best to use ones head

But we are frightened of building a world without "White" people. Everytime someone mentions something about not interacting with "Whites", we have to listen to speeches about how scary such a prospect is.

I got "White" friends. But "Black" people are starving, in prison, dying, living in poverty, when do I fulfill my obligation to them?????

Instead of ones heart;

To sit around and cry White Supremacy without doing anything to destroy it is as is said in the steets "wolf ticketing."
We used to see cats like them at school,
on the job
and on the street.
Like James Brown used to say Talkin Loud and saying nothing

Any guerilla warrior in enemy territory were they are a minority, telegraphs their punches when isolating themselves from their opponent, even the Godfather said keep your freinds close and your enemies closer, but some cats can't even do that cause they are scared of strategy and logic more then they are of their opponent

They will cry about the white man but will knock,
any one that mentions self sufficeincey, or Do For Self
and you know most of the folks crying about the white man are scared stupid over Fred and Wilma
If they were serious they would have boycotted EVERYTHING WHITE, and then showed others and lead by example
but no they sit around scared ,
scared immobile, like "Dino" is real!
funny how folks have not read my article on defeatingWhite Supremacy or

have they made any mention
of;
the drugs pumped into our community and how only we as Black men can eradicate that?,
or the EMF?, and ELF waves bombarding our communities?,
or how Mumia is holding up?
or the brothers on death row for no reason?
or the need to form a collective economic safety net to help our people when the economic levy is dynamited by Wall street?
or how the major lending institutions created subprime loans specificaly to target the working class Black communty as well as mortgages that were not legal?
or Cynthia Mckinney being captured by the Zionists and not one Black organization debriefing our sister, any posts on that?
or the opression of Haiti by the CIA so they can use it as a drug port?
or speak out against the BS war in Pakistan and Afghanistan were Black sisters and brothers will be duped into going to?
Or how our sisters are still being molested, raped and murdered in the military?
Or make any suggestions for collective economics for skills training and job development for brothers out there doing crap to the community for money cause the system wont employ them due to a felony record?

or say a recent word of support of Chavez who has forged a Bolivaran revolution, and Zelaya both who have made liberation real for Afro-South and Central Americans?

or suggest a boycott of cell phone use to protest the slave camps in the Congo that mine the minerals for the chip?
or the horrors that oil companies are wreaking on the Delta in Niger, and the genocide and rape and mutilation of our people there,
or the warning of folks not to eat chocolate due to the slave labor camps set up by Belgium , France, Hershey and Nestles?
or how the South African government has sold out to corporate interest over the masses interests, through legislature?
or how China has been dumping their poisonous crap, toothpaste, baby formulas and toxic toys on our brothers and sisters in the Motherland?
any recent posts about that?

I have been here a short time and have read many posts and I see folks wwho have been here for years tell each other

"you don't know me!"
so dont assume!

Well hey I am here to be challenged cuase right off th bat folks have seen what my agenda is, and it's not to have a pity party about the problem.
But seek and work towards solutions

Dr Francis Cress Welsing said,
we talk about a ropblem, and analyze the problem, and dissect the problem and go on and on about the problem but just before we get to a solution

we go back to talking about the problem

the solutions are many and evident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bully:

One can sit and talk about a leaky roof

and sit there with an umbrella in the house and watch their family die from pneumonia, flu and disentary,:qqb012:

or one can get off ones behind and fix the roof

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back