Black Poetry : She Still Hating

lmbao....now you know you wrong for this. lmao. You know we all got skills from front to back no matter small to big they are work the same. lol Oh you make me laugh at how the way you put the wording. And when you worded it like this you can hear so many of TLC songs but the one comes in mind due to this interpretation is "Touch Myself" and that third line just cracked me up omg!!! wow!! You be trying to get into people heads on purpose with the jokes I see. lol You got alot of love I mean alot of love to give out...you be keeping love entrapped i bet you that's why you waiting on the right one so you can drive her love crazy that's all. You just don't trust anyone like that anymore and it ain't hard to tell but when you find that match she's going to surprise you and turn the tables and entrap you the same of how you want and need to be love and that's going to be all she wrote. I bet you'll never be heard from ever again..you just need the right black Queen whose going to go the distance without looking back...that's all. Keep being a love enigma. lmao but we do play games and sometime it be at the wrong time though we hope yall enjoy it cause it keeps the sparks up. Sometime it is innocent and sometime it is foul play so I don't blame you though this is alot of intensity that you leave people with like a lovesickness or something like i can't explain it quite yet but i'm going to though! We get down to the bottom of it though, we always find out one way or the other. Hotep Brutha Shayheh

lol. Yeah it was meant to be funny but with a seriousness. But all things in my book is real and i'm in the editing phase now getting there. As far as love enigma??? lol yeah it be on my mind sometimes. i even tried that in one relationship cause i really wanted to let her know she was lying about me not being there in all so i amped up my presence all around her in every way i could. Then she started to complain about me being her head and like trying too much in the physical and i was like dang i can't be myself or even do like you want me too now you going backwards on me yo! I'm stopping and i'm out peace. Just like that...you shouldn't have too go through the games if it's serious on both ends and you see it's not for play anymore that something is actually up seriously. some people you can't talk too or even tell them a solution or ask of them about one. cause from my experience they have no solution and don't even want to flow...it's always questions after questions but no give back then turn around with excuses of how people don't listen to them and i'm like yo!! i got you on the tape recorder, then in my mind too, write poetry about how i'm feeling right then and later, talked to your peoples but you in denial all the way that you didn't say it or mentioned like this and that well i got your voice which sounds like this or that and etc. like i learned a long time fight fire with water so i would have my evidence ready without even talking. shut them up totally. and some people be like dang you took it that far well i had to cause once again when people be saying all this and that then you just shut them up with the real and that's there voice or words or recorded reel. and see the fairy tales stop then reality sets-in but some will say still that it ain't them regardless of the evidence and proof and it's like how crazy can you get on the real? then reality hits me like oh shoot she is crazy and i was actually trying to be real with her upfront and all that stuff and you be like wow i'm glad i caught it just in time. The last three relationships i had failed because of the internet! straight up...they would see my poetry posting up or me just making move trying to get into a spoken word, poetry or jazz club right? ok they would peep out my literature on my laptop to my journals i wrote right? now where their minds at when it comes time to get stuff right? the internet. they stuck in and stuck into straight gone so i can move through the internet then leave and keep going. it's just a network tool but some people get addicted on it like a drug you know and don't even know it. i be telling them in order for us to move forward we need to stop the internet seriously cause real life has to happen soon or later and those parts of the relationship never gets told so in the book i'm just being open and honest of what actually killed great relationships of mine and i would put myself into like i did something wrong to show them eh i'm in it too but they don't wanna look at that either. you just can't please people or even begin to treat someone with the proper healing so they can be a Queen or even acknowledge themselves...like how can you be a Queen or King by not participating in the real on-ground? it's like they don't wanna talk and walk but they still talking while i heard them speak continuously the same stuff over and over again i heard it all before just remix and reflipped and all that you know? but they insist on they different from other females and this and that and i'm like yeap you are. i just give up and be like i gotta protect myself now...i can't invest into her at all of no way or form kind of fashion and they still come in or keep calling back or keep emailing like nothing never happen and dare you to answer them if you thought what you said was true to you and offensive to them. it's like the nerve of them on the real you know? i deserve respect too and it's no way i'm respecting you no longer cause you ain't even trying to move on you still stuck on how much i love so tell you and asking questions that is already answered inside her mind so why answer or even give mine? it won't matter and see when you mirror them they get confused as ever like wait a minute that sounds like something i would say and you darn skippy too! a taste of your own medicine and how you like it? did it taste good to you cause to me it didn't and you couldn't see. and they always put sly stuff in there like oh you can just like forget about us like that? well think about this ms perception and sarastic you thought about us like that from the beginning and will not hesitate to drop me off in the toilet, now will you?? nope. cause you got your clique of friends or family members on the internet but see i'm real in the flesh and me and you seen each other way before the internet so why you can't get off of it and just claim your responsibilities as a Queen? oh i forgot you are unaccounted for so there is no way to even compute you in the wrong or fit you into the throne cause you ain't there but you there telling me i'm not there but indeed i am in realtime so you want me to play a scene out in front of everybody showing your power over me just for me to get embarassed about us cause you acting wild? you gotta grow up and if not then i gotta bounce cause what's love got to do with it when your heart at there with us but only on your terms and you act a different when we talk you know what im saying?? man that be confusing more than ever....like this is the longest i've been on the internet in like years and it's all because i gotta tighten down my focus and find all the correct paperwork plus laws and promote myself plus plan for anything else down the line so if i wake the next morning i just finished where i left off and keep building like that...if they don't wanna build with you and always passing the buck to you then they lazy about relationship as a whole and that is a tell-tale sign of no interest or just being there for the moment until somebody comes along "friend crippler" i still go through it even today but i don't let it phase me or slow me down like i use to just stop and find out what's going baby this and that and then i toke a step back and was like black woman is not a baby so i'm actually input words into her psyche treating her like one and even a treating her like a Queen which i rather see you be a Queen than treat you like one cause if i treat you like a Queen then i'm not really believing you are...it's just temporarily disposition. i want long term all the way and if you can't bring it then step aside cause you lying about everything from the jump and to your peoples straight up but you trying to make an impression out on everybody like you are while blaming me. Great move but no more blaming the King or the ninja or your brother or whatever...and vice versa too. and if you listen to her long enough she'll have you thinking and feeling like you did hurt her and all this and that but many muthas helped me out to include my own sister and they schooled me quickly cause they saw me crying like in an angry fashion where you emotionless on the face sorta but still dropping tears like all the pain is centered and you be focusing it into a place where it could be buried forever. cause in the back of my head i be like naw i can't take no more of the bs...i just can't cause i feel like exploding and she's a female pushing my buttons to the max so either i call my female members up and handle it or just leave her alone? i've always chose plan B. so i'm just in my world going further getting cloer to my dreams. i'm getting tired cause i've been up with family dosing off then coming back working. i just recovered from an accident and getting ready to work again then while working slow investing with my arts: music, literature (plays, poetry and etc)

lol. Yeah it was meant to be funny but with a seriousness. But all things in my book is real and i'm in the editing phase now getting there. As far as love enigma??? lol yeah it be on my mind sometimes. i even tried that in one relationship cause i really wanted to let her know she was lying about me not being there in all so i amped up my presence all around her in every way i could. Then she started to complain about me being her head and like trying too much in the physical and i was like dang i can't be myself or even do like you want me too now you going backwards on me yo! I'm stopping and i'm out peace. Just like that...you shouldn't have too go through the games if it's serious on both ends and you see it's not for play anymore that something is actually up seriously. some people you can't talk too or even tell them a solution or ask of them about one. cause from my experience they have no solution and don't even want to flow...it's always questions after questions but no give back then turn around with excuses of how people don't listen to them and i'm like yo!! i got you on the tape recorder, then in my mind too, write poetry about how i'm feeling right then and later, talked to your peoples but you in denial all the way that you didn't say it or mentioned like this and that well i got your voice which sounds like this or that and etc. like i learned a long time fight fire with water so i would have my evidence ready without even talking. shut them up totally. and some people be like dang you took it that far well i had to cause once again when people be saying all this and that then you just shut them up with the real and that's there voice or words or recorded reel. and see the fairy tales stop then reality sets-in but some will say still that it ain't them regardless of the evidence and proof and it's like how crazy can you get on the real? then reality hits me like oh shoot she is crazy and i was actually trying to be real with her upfront and all that stuff and you be like wow i'm glad i caught it just in time. The last three relationships i had failed because of the internet! straight up...they would see my poetry posting up or me just making move trying to get into a spoken word, poetry or jazz club right? ok they would peep out my literature on my laptop to my journals i wrote right? now where their minds at when it comes time to get stuff right? the internet. they stuck in and stuck into straight gone so i can move through the internet then leave and keep going. it's just a network tool but some people get addicted on it like a drug you know and don't even know it. i be telling them in order for us to move forward we need to stop the internet seriously cause real life has to happen soon or later and those parts of the relationship never gets told so in the book i'm just being open and honest of what actually killed great relationships of mine and i would put myself into like i did something wrong to show them eh i'm in it too but they don't wanna look at that either. you just can't please people or even begin to treat someone with the proper healing so they can be a Queen or even acknowledge themselves...like how can you be a Queen or King by not participating in the real on-ground? it's like they don't wanna talk and walk but they still talking while i heard them speak continuously the same stuff over and over again i heard it all before just remix and reflipped and all that you know? but they insist on they different from other females and this and that and i'm like yeap you are. i just give up and be like i gotta protect myself now...i can't invest into her at all of no way or form kind of fashion and they still come in or keep calling back or keep emailing like nothing never happen and dare you to answer them if you thought what you said was true to you and offensive to them. it's like the nerve of them on the real you know? i deserve respect too and it's no way i'm respecting you no longer cause you ain't even trying to move on you still stuck on how much i love so tell you and asking questions that is already answered inside her mind so why answer or even give mine? it won't matter and see when you mirror them they get confused as ever like wait a minute that sounds like something i would say and you darn skippy too! a taste of your own medicine and how you like it? did it taste good to you cause to me it didn't and you couldn't see. and they always put sly stuff in there like oh you can just like forget about us like that? well think about this ms perception and sarastic you thought about us like that from the beginning and will not hesitate to drop me off in the toilet, now will you?? nope. cause you got your clique of friends or family members on the internet but see i'm real in the flesh and me and you seen each other way before the internet so why you can't get off of it and just claim your responsibilities as a Queen? oh i forgot you are unaccounted for so there is no way to even compute you in the wrong or fit you into the throne cause you ain't there but you there telling me i'm not there but indeed i am in realtime so you want me to play a scene out in front of everybody showing your power over me just for me to get embarassed about us cause you acting wild? you gotta grow up and if not then i gotta bounce cause what's love got to do with it when your heart at there with us but only on your terms and you act a different when we talk you know what im saying?? man that be confusing more than ever....like this is the longest i've been on the internet in like years and it's all because i gotta tighten down my focus and find all the correct paperwork plus laws and promote myself plus plan for anything else down the line so if i wake the next morning i just finished where i left off and keep building like that...if they don't wanna build with you and always passing the buck to you then they lazy about relationship as a whole and that is a tell-tale sign of no interest or just being there for the moment until somebody comes along "friend crippler" i still go through it even today but i don't let it phase me or slow me down like i use to just stop and find out what's going baby this and that and then i toke a step back and was like black woman is not a baby so i'm actually input words into her psyche treating her like one and even a treating her like a Queen which i rather see you be a Queen than treat you like one cause if i treat you like a Queen then i'm not really believing you are...it's just temporarily disposition. i want long term all the way and if you can't bring it then step aside cause you lying about everything from the jump and to your peoples straight up but you trying to make an impression out on everybody like you are while blaming me. Great move but no more blaming the King or the ninja or your brother or whatever...and vice versa too. and if you listen to her long enough she'll have you thinking and feeling like you did hurt her and all this and that but many muthas helped me out to include my own sister and they schooled me quickly cause they saw me crying like in an angry fashion where you emotionless on the face sorta but still dropping tears like all the pain is centered and you be focusing it into a place where it could be buried forever. cause in the back of my head i be like naw i can't take no more of the bs...i just can't cause i feel like exploding and she's a female pushing my buttons to the max so either i call my female members up and handle it or just leave her alone? i've always chose plan B. so i'm just in my world going further getting cloer to my dreams. i'm getting tired cause i've been up with family dosing off then coming back working. i just recovered from an accident and getting ready to work again then while working slow investing with my arts: music, literature (plays, poetry and etc)

Keep focused brother Shayheh and just let it all out...it's what somebody told me and it actually help relieve alot of pressure. Nothing but love fore you.

Keep focused brother Shayheh and just let it all out...it's what somebody told me and it actually help relieve alot of pressure. Nothing but love fore you.

I should have been wrote about everything i have seen so far in my life or just smelled you know? Like when my Great grandmutha died when i had just entered high school like i knew the whole family on my moms side fell cause i watched and heard her last will to be free from all the allopathic doctors and just the world you know. She was who you called an undercover shaman, sage and some more. She had ever darn near remedy for sickness from body to spirit. Like I felt it and knew it ahead of time...like all i wanted was to have a family and have like bless us or something cause i could have been dead from birth and she saved me on the real real talk true story and it was nothing the doctors could do about it. Like i never been the same as a person ever since she physically died and when her whatever ceremony full of selfish people was almost over ...i mean i just looked at her face when she was in that casket compared to the last words we had privately in that hospital before the needless surgery and i was like naw naw she ain't dead yo and i couldn't even drop a tear so i just walked off down the road during the funeral and cried it out by myself and came back during leave when i was in the military and cried some more by myself and just put some flowers on her site and so in relation with giving out roses to the black females out here i see in them of what they don't see and i will never be able to explain to them fully so i just give them a rose and keep going. man my family just ruin it over materials i just remember the greed of any folk or you can look at it as desperation of a folk of people or however you want to look it at i just saw it all at a young age. i had grew so fast under older muthas and she was my key to life and i was lost...like i had already knew how to make a family and survive off the basics so i just wanted to show her i understood and was watching and and now i'm just like bump it. As a child who quickly grew into the youngest of a man at that point in time, my wish had gone away forever...cause i wanted those same roots of Africa to be share with my other half cause i saw the change in females throughout the years and it was drastically changing for the worst so it's hard to trust someone who you compare to roots they never seen before and will never see cause now they gotta read a book about them...and it could be mine or the yours or even back further...she was truly among the last of the last real muthas and i felt that and understand that but never could i overstand it cause if i do then my will just like hers will stop and i will die in my sleep too! So i keep focus and sometime be calling her name for strength on the real cause i've done been through some stuff even my own family said they couldn't have made it. The will to survive all the bs and keep it moving is all i got now. On the real, i trust nobody but myself cause of so many people done let me down or i saw them turning they back on me slowly but surely and some will never admit it and will hate you for no reason at all just because you are the rock and they can pick you up and throw you...make you skip cause they know you are stronger than them and it's nothing they can do about it so in turn it is a deep seated fear and or respect for you that they will never expose. they will dodge you at all cost but perception puts everything together regardless and i've learned all races to the extent i needed to know by actually being on they turf live in the physical seriously. Haven't been to Africa but i'm going really soon and i can tell you that. Everybody else i've been to they home turf based on a branch of their race of where they came from of how they think where they came from see. His and her story will forever change or remain the same depending on who teach it regardless of science and math cause if you don't exist to them then all that knowledge and wisdom from the world do not exist at all and will never exist cause they formed their thought process blocking everything out with ignorance used correctly but to us incorrectly you see?...to me i see it all and feel how the ancestors and elders could predict exactly with intuition of how the next years were going to be and to tell you truth when Obama leave...the emotions of the masses will greatly fall into a silent depression. It was a fairy tale nobody could get over that actually happened but no one got up with the information they had and actually did something together on a mass scale that made a difference for the future generations. And that's what i mean by the tides...the other tide is coming sooner than later and unfortunately if i don't get this land and bounce then i will have my weaponry on standby and that's real. I love the people but the people gotta use their brains..they ain't thinking and most with leadership skills are holding on to themselves with pride and ignorance setting your people up while they be the next political dictators whether by book or in person. It's funny how the unreal became real and the real became unreal. It's deeper than a hoax and realer than two pairs of eyes looking at each other before they cross paths then they gone. Man that UGK chopped and screwed song "one day you here" with the isley brothers in the background i believe just popped up in my head. I'm a musician too.

I should have been wrote about everything i have seen so far in my life or just smelled you know? Like when my Great grandmutha died when i had just entered high school like i knew the whole family on my moms side fell cause i watched and heard her last will to be free from all the allopathic doctors and just the world you know. She was who you called an undercover shaman, sage and some more. She had ever darn near remedy for sickness from body to spirit. Like I felt it and knew it ahead of time...like all i wanted was to have a family and have like bless us or something cause i could have been dead from birth and she saved me on the real real talk true story and it was nothing the doctors could do about it. Like i never been the same as a person ever since she physically died and when her whatever ceremony full of selfish people was almost over ...i mean i just looked at her face when she was in that casket compared to the last words we had privately in that hospital before the needless surgery and i was like naw naw she ain't dead yo and i couldn't even drop a tear so i just walked off down the road during the funeral and cried it out by myself and came back during leave when i was in the military and cried some more by myself and just put some flowers on her site and so in relation with giving out roses to the black females out here i see in them of what they don't see and i will never be able to explain to them fully so i just give them a rose and keep going. man my family just ruin it over materials i just remember the greed of any folk or you can look at it as desperation of a folk of people or however you want to look it at i just saw it all at a young age. i had grew so fast under older muthas and she was my key to life and i was lost...like i had already knew how to make a family and survive off the basics so i just wanted to show her i understood and was watching and and now i'm just like bump it. As a child who quickly grew into the youngest of a man at that point in time, my wish had gone away forever...cause i wanted those same roots of Africa to be share with my other half cause i saw the change in females throughout the years and it was drastically changing for the worst so it's hard to trust someone who you compare to roots they never seen before and will never see cause now they gotta read a book about them...and it could be mine or the yours or even back further...she was truly among the last of the last real muthas and i felt that and understand that but never could i overstand it cause if i do then my will just like hers will stop and i will die in my sleep too! So i keep focus and sometime be calling her name for strength on the real cause i've done been through some stuff even my own family said they couldn't have made it. The will to survive all the bs and keep it moving is all i got now. On the real, i trust nobody but myself cause of so many people done let me down or i saw them turning they back on me slowly but surely and some will never admit it and will hate you for no reason at all just because you are the rock and they can pick you up and throw you...make you skip cause they know you are stronger than them and it's nothing they can do about it so in turn it is a deep seated fear and or respect for you that they will never expose. they will dodge you at all cost but perception puts everything together regardless and i've learned all races to the extent i needed to know by actually being on they turf live in the physical seriously. Haven't been to Africa but i'm going really soon and i can tell you that. Everybody else i've been to they home turf based on a branch of their race of where they came from of how they think where they came from see. His and her story will forever change or remain the same depending on who teach it regardless of science and math cause if you don't exist to them then all that knowledge and wisdom from the world do not exist at all and will never exist cause they formed their thought process blocking everything out with ignorance used correctly but to us incorrectly you see?...to me i see it all and feel how the ancestors and elders could predict exactly with intuition of how the next years were going to be and to tell you truth when Obama leave...the emotions of the masses will greatly fall into a silent depression. It was a fairy tale nobody could get over that actually happened but no one got up with the information they had and actually did something together on a mass scale that made a difference for the future generations. And that's what i mean by the tides...the other tide is coming sooner than later and unfortunately if i don't get this land and bounce then i will have my weaponry on standby and that's real. I love the people but the people gotta use their brains..they ain't thinking and most with leadership skills are holding on to themselves with pride and ignorance setting your people up while they be the next political dictators whether by book or in person. It's funny how the unreal became real and the real became unreal. It's deeper than a hoax and realer than two pairs of eyes looking at each other before they cross paths then they gone. Man that UGK chopped and screwed song "one day you here" with the isley brothers in the background i believe just popped up in my head. I'm a musician too.

You have alot on your mind bruther Shayheh...I mean alot. You keep writing that book and pursue your music to awake the masses up! The music out here is all about nothing now and brainwashing us intelligently and I for one think and know it's wrong but what comes with wrong is right but like Maat stay balance. Remember that bruther Shayheh. You being a gemini is only part of your inner journey so don't let that part of yourself get you down. Be the angel of your personality and not the show for everybody else laughter. Be wise and what you know about UGK?? lmbao. Close this out King and post on my page.

You have alot on your mind bruther Shayheh...I mean alot. You keep writing that book and pursue your music to awake the masses up! The music out here is all about nothing now and brainwashing us intelligently and I for one think and know it's wrong but what comes with wrong is right but like Maat stay balance. Remember that bruther Shayheh. You being a gemini is only part of your inner journey so don't let that part of yourself get you down. Be the angel of your personality and not the show for everybody else laughter. Be wise and what you know about UGK?? lmbao. Close this out King and post on my page.

Say no mo!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back