Brother AACOOLDRE : Romney (Mormonism) Vs. Obama (black liberation theology)

To folks like us: The Crusades etc. is the stuff children's fairy tales are based on...

To the members of the Christian right (wing): They are what some folks fears and paranoia--and nowadays--a new rise of Islam militancy-- breeds...

Both sides are filled with irrational individuals, some who misquote their holy books, for the sake of advance their own agendas...

So may the creators watch over the rest of us...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

........To which Blacks will it matter you ask? Hopefully, to those you mingle with.

Peace In,

Chuck: You attribute too much to folks chosen faiths, too oftentimes it's really about "what's in this for me?" Not my call...Their's! How many truly continue to reflect the ideologies associated with either Malcolm or King? Time will tell...FYI...

........To which Blacks will it matter you ask? Hopefully, to those you mingle with.

Peace In,

Chuck: Some believe their faith gives them the choose and right to decide what others can and should be about too...Is that what you're about? As I have said and written before, better to be upfront about it...Even if I continue to disagree with you...We're not children needing a stern father's chiding...We're adults needing mutual advice/respect/support...FYI...

.......You don't find it remarkable that Black Liberation Theology(BLT) has developed into the antithesis which opposes racist Mormonism(LDS)?

Peace In,
It's me not you. Your intent seems fine. I just hate the word "remarkable". It's sound like a white person talking when you use it. For example: Isn't it "remarkable" how Blacks continue to thrive despite all that was done to them? Isn't it "remarkable" how you can whup a slave and he can still smile. Isn't it "remarkable" how kunte STILL wouldn't say toby even after his foot was cut off?

So NO I don't find it "remarkable". I've come to expect us to oppose ANYTHING that opposes us. I wouldn't say that's remarkable, I would say that's consistent to who we as a people are. Warriors/Survivors. We are the strongest people on Earth here in amerikkka. Many died on those slaves ships, only the strong survived. WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THAT STRENGTH. So again I don't find anything we do "remarkable".

Saying remarkable to me means you expected something less not more. I expect MORE not LESS.

.......Ase, Ase, Ase

Peace In,

Chuck: You attribute too much to folks chosen faiths, too oftentimes it's really about "what's in this for me?" Not my call...Their's! How many truly continue to reflect the ideologies associated with either Malcolm or King? Time will tell...FYI...

Chuck: Some believe their faith gives them the choose and right to decide what others can and should be about too...Is that what you're about? As I have said and written before, better to be upfront about it...Even if I continue to disagree with you...We're not children needing a stern father's chiding...We're adults needing mutual advice/respect/support...FYI...
chuck,Today at 10:48 AM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back