Brother AACOOLDRE : Romney (Mormonism) Vs. Obama (black liberation theology)

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 14, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Mitt Romney v. President Obama: Showdown in November of 2012 will occur. This is the perfect case of either maintain our leap forward or going back in the time of 1860. Romney represents the nostalgic past of dehumanizing blacks through his religion of Mormonism. While Obama’s former minister Wright represented a liberation in theology.

Mormonism didn’t totally eradicate itself from the Babylonian Talmud that cursed ham and Canaan with the badge of black skin and with big eyes, lips, emasculated and yes big penis. The Mormon bible still carries the water of this mythology. I came in contact with a Mormon student who gave me a copy of their bible and I found some ridiculous verses pertaining to black people. In reference to black people they state:

The curse on black people was a “skin of blackness” - 2 Nephi 5:21 & Alma 3:6

“They had dwindled in unbelief they became a dark, and loathsome, and filthy people full of idleness and abominations”-1 Nephi 12:23.

I then went into their index and read under hate. Hatred would be inflicted by all the nations against Jews because they despised the Holy one.

Ham eyes weren’t homosexual. In the Egyptian mythology ham was black because the Nile river deposited black mud/soil when the water inundated the land for seeds to be planted. Which wasn’t too far off from the creation of Adam (Genesis 2:6-7). Cham/Ham eyes were compared to the blackest of soil and warmest and moist portions of the heart, they call by the Chem or Cham/Ham. However, through incorrect religious theology the metaphors were reversed from fruitful positive associations to gay and barren associations.

A proper dialogue of theological differences makes selecting a president very easy for me. I want to keep leaping forward and never go back to the upside down civilization of the past just prior to the civil war in 1861.

2. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Let's not mix religion with politics. It's a game - whatever their ideals are, we all know how really pulls the strings.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Obama was once in the Black liberation theology camp but don't make the mistake of thinking he still represents that ideological standpoint. If he was he would not authorize bombings in Africa and he would have opposed Nato's role in Libya.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Wh
    Whp drove their minister under a bus in public, and do you think that Obama has not followed the same foreign policies as Romney has lad out for 2012?

What is the difference between Romney's "plan" for African people all over the world and Obama's

No one wants to talk about that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    So who you guys voting for?
    I dont think Obama would have went to that church if he didn't believe in it.
    90% of the article was on mormonism and its attitude toward black but no comment on that?

6. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    A better question is why aren't people freaking out over Romney's Mormonism?

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    This time around I will most likely vote independent.

The Mormons reformed years ago to the point of admitting Blacks into the Priesthood.

You think Obama has not sacrificed black liberation theology on the alter of the evangelical Family?

Look deeper instead of the surface.

8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Well bruh for the simple fact that, the media has dumbed down the public to accept another fool after 8 years of Bush!

His description of the right for a corporation to be a person, with constitutional rights, put him right up there with Dr Evil, this is the first I heard abot his faith in UFOs (Moroni)

9. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    What comment are you looking for? After 500 years of this crap, it amazing me that Black people think things have changed. Yes we got a biscuit thrown here and there, but overall this country's institutions are the same ones that were created at its' inception. Nobody cares what Black people think. If they did, you wouldn't see half of what you see.

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    That only represents something to those white bigots on the right...And that's a member of the other party in the White House...Otherwise it continues to be the money of the one per cent who predetermines who remains in it...We shall see just how upset the 'occupy' folks are about that some enough...