Black Positive People : Rev. Jackson: Phil Robertson 'More Offensive' Than Rosa Parks Bus Driver

Hi Kadijah, sweetie!

I hope you've been doing well.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that Phil Robertson's assertion that he never saw mistreatment of black americans in the south was based on his own experiences.

The whole world knows that blacks suffered in the south as well as the north.

They should focus only on the statement he made about gays and not try to confuse the issue by bringing up that other stuff!

I'm doing well and hope you are too. Although I suggest you go light on the "sweetie" around here.:11100:

At any rate, the man said what he said and old as his behind is, he saw "mistreatment" of blacks and thought nothing wrong with it.

I'm doing well and hope you are too. Although I suggest you go light on the "sweetie" around here.:11100:

At any rate, the man said what he said and old as his behind is, he saw "mistreatment" of blacks and thought nothing wrong with it.
Glad to hear you're doing well, but that's not what he said, Kadijah.

That's why I said that they are two separate issues and should never be lumped together.

The black struggle has long been piggybacked by the supporters of gays.

Glad to hear you're doing well, but that's not what he said, Kadijah.

That's why I said that they are two separate issues and should never be lumped together.

The black struggle has long been piggybacked by the supporters of gays.

He brought up THREE issues - don't forget the Nazis..... which he lumped in with black folk.

But, I know what you mean about the piggybacking. Thing is, EVERYBODY piggybacks off the struggles of blacks in America, not just gays. Illegals are the biggest offenders if you ask me. You know that pregnant Mexican illegals sneak across the border to have their babies (they then 'sneak' out of the hospital to avoid paying the bill... but that's another topic). You also know that because the babies are born on American soil, that makes them automatic U.S. citizens. But do you know "why"?

I do.

They're piggybacking off the struggles of not just us, today, but our ancestors, as well. So gays coming along for a free ride on the bus our blood and sweat built is nothing new.

But, yea. I get your frustration.

He brought up THREE issues - don't forget the Nazis..... which he lumped in with black folk.

But, I know what you mean about the piggybacking. Thing is, EVERYBODY piggybacks off the struggles of blacks in America, not just gays. Illegals are the biggest offenders if you ask me. You know that pregnant Mexican illegals sneak across the border to have their babies (they then 'sneak' out of the hospital to avoid paying the bill... but that's another topic). You also know that because the babies are born on American soil, that makes them automatic U.S. citizens. But do you know "why"?

I do.

They're piggybacking off the struggles of not just us, today, but our ancestors, as well. So gays coming along for a free ride on the bus our blood and sweat built is nothing new.

But, yea. I get your frustration.
There ARE no bigger offenders than those who offend the Almighty God, but i'm glad that you see my point.

:)

In the Spirit of Update,

‘Duck Dynasty’ Pastor: Phil Robertson Sticking With Show

duck-dynasty-618x400.jpg

Mike Kellett doesn’t believe Robertson has had enough
Phil Robertson’s pastor says he doesn’t think the “Duck Dynasty” patriarch wants to give up on the show that has suspended him for anti-gay remarks.
After his suspension last week, other members of the “Duck Dynasty” clan said they “cannot imagine” doing the show without him.

http://www.thewrap.com/duck-dynasty-pastor-phil-robertson-sticking-show/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back