destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Republican Hypocrisy Pedophilia Revealed

* Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.

* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

* Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

* Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.

* Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.

* Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

* Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

There's More! ... Click Here To Read It All!

:heart:

Destee

why isn't there a national movement to fix this sick society

violating children is one way to get Da Street So'ja highly upset

i take it personal when someone weirdo adult tries or damages the innocence

of a child. Children are very trustworthy and i myself would NEVER do anything

to compromise the trust a kid has for me

they say never say never

so i'm saying it again so we're clear

I WOULD NEVER COMPROMISE THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD BY MY ACTIONS

i'll be glad when this dimension allows evolution to make some real super

beings instead of us whiny scary selfish beings we are now

i you can see this totally disgusts me

You know, we have a political party here in Holland that supports pedophilia - supposedly supporting Charity, Divertsity and Freedom. After years of campaigning they actually won seats in the last election. They believe kids from 12 onwards are aware and can make choices, that the sexual laws of "old" no longer apply.

Sickening to say the least, but I am aware that as long as the topic gains coverage, the more immune people become to its horror.

They are doing their utmost to break the taboo - and I'm sure they will succeed. well, have succeeded, in that the topic no longer surprises any folk here.

its s vicious cicle, because it is difficult to combat without involving young minds to be aware - which in essense, is taking away their innocence too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back