Black People : RELOCATING...An Afreekan's Advice

Just come and give your brother a hug. Those that i am talking to and about know who they are. As for love... U know I love you and all you do sis. And even those that seek to pour water on the idea of going home. I love them more than they love themselves. I was lost one time many years ago. I thought that AFRIKA and AFRIKANS were starving backwards and bad.............Then I turned 13! :)

Brother...before any hugs are given out....you still have some plaing to do!

IF you "love" them, those that YOU say "seek to pour water....", THEN how/why do you fix your mouth and utter WORDS intended to HURT:?:

What/How does that BENEFIT THEM OR YOU:?:....

It is commendable an most likely an act of "divine intervention" which supported you coming to the knowledge you have for YOU.....heck...in such a times as these....

Also...IF you ""love what i do".....THEN....I need for you to refrain from disparaging another Afreekan in my presence. This is simply a REQUEST.

WE can get to the hugging part AFTER these concerns are addressed and WE reach a workable solution for the both of us.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Brother...before any hugs are given out....you still have some plaing to do!

IF you "love" them, those that YOU say "seek to pour water....", THEN how/why do you fix your mouth and utter WORDS intended to HURT:?:

What/How does that BENEFIT THEM OR YOU:?:....

It is commendable an most likely an act of "divine intervention" which supported you coming to the knowledge you have for YOU.....heck...in such a times as these....

Also...IF you ""love what i do".....THEN....I need for you to refrain from disparaging another Afreekan in my presence. This is simply a REQUEST.

WE can get to the hugging part AFTER these concerns are addressed and WE reach a workable solution for the both of us.

M.E.

Look sis, I will try and refrain from saying truths that might offend you. I wont bother to go into explanations as to my feelings, Just keep being you.:wave::wave:

Lets' RE~focus

Look sis, I will try and refrain from saying truths that might offend you. I wont bother to go into explanations as to my feelings, Just keep being you.:wave::wave:

Peace and Much RE~spect!

I appreciate these words....overstanding that YOUR "truths" are YOURS.

YOUR "truths" are ONLY "off-ending to me when they involve TALKING ABOUT another Afreekan in a disparaging way.

MY "truth" is that WE (Afreekans) get enough labeling, degradation and put-downs by those who are not US. It HURTS me to hear US doing it to US...especially in public.

What I DO IS listen to people's thoughts and feelings in more private settings.....and this is no "bother" for me. You KNOW how to reach me should you be interested in sharing. See....THAT is the purpose of the RE~covery Room.....provide a SAFE SPACE to share those deepest feelings and develop means to do so in ways which are more HELPFUL than HARMFUL to another.

I know you and what you are about. Just please keep in mind, that YOUR TRUTH is YOURS and another may very well hold a different TRUTH for them.

Please....what are your thoughts and feelings about what the Sistren in the video shared:?: Cause...this is what this discussion is about!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ionlyspeaktruth}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:love::couple::wave:

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back