Black People : RELOCATING...An Afreekan's Advice

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Jun 2, 2008.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings All!

For those interested....

Part 1

Part2

Part3-Education

Part4-Crime and Religion

Part5- More on Religion

Part6- Social Life

Any thoughts:?:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen True, thanks for this post- very informative. I think when more of us understand the true realities about relocating back to Africa then the more of us will simply pack up our suitcases and leave. This Sistah is helping to ease some of the fears those of us in the west have about moving to Africa. Everything she is saying about crime and poverty is true. It's interesting that White media uses those fears to keep us away from Africa, meanwhile in a sense suggesting we should "move back" as in move back to the hell you come from. "Go back to Africa!" meaning leave this place of wealth and go back to your place of poverty, sickness and war. As if America is any different.

I know allot of Native Africans here in Ga who look at America as a place where they work, because they are always flying back home or sending money back home to their family. Basically wherever there are opportunities for them to earn better money based up their skill grade that is where they will go to work. But make no mistake about it America is not their home it is simply where they work. As this Sistah says this is not due to Africa itself why people leave Africa for better opportunities elsewhere, but this is due to it's Governance.

The Black rulers of Africa and the Black rulers on the West Indies are similar in this aspect that they allow Whites to manipulate them for their resources, meanwhile these rulers get rich and allow their country Men and Women to suffer. What we fail to realize is that Governance can change in an instant. If Africans in America became seriously interested in Africa as a future prospect for serious change you will see how fast that corrupt Governance will change.

It may not be wise militarily for all Africans in America to move back, because it would make more sense for a substantial portion to relocate and create an open market of communication between Blacks here and Blacks there.

The point is Africa "is" our reparations. It is land we all belong. Now we don't all want to move to Africa, no matter how prospective it is, and that's fine too because African life is not for everyone plus there are parts of the world that belong to us as well. But we should know that as Black people America is not our only opportunity.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Do you believe that the Africans would welcome us? Especially if we moved there in numbers? I wouldn't want to trade one set of discrimination for another.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

"IT NOT WHERE YOU FROM,ITS WHERE YOU AT" --- RAKIM

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings Bootzey!

Thanks for Sharing....

I sense many WILL welcome us and many will resent our being there. No different then what we experience now.

Over all...I sense that were we to begin to go in LARGE numbers...for the most part...the vast majority will welcome us....depending on how we present ourselves to them.
    "jumping out the frying pan into the fire" comes to mind. Yet, I would rather struggle with my own then be here playing games with white folk.
    I'm like...I'm already being discriminated against by other folks of Afreekan Descent...I'd much rather be HOME doing it.

Brother
    So True! and ...I agree that from a military strategic standpoint, it would not be wise to "put ALL eggs in one basket".
    I also frequently think about and say to family members who say, "why you wanna go there? they dying and waring, etc.....

I say..."WE" ARE THE HELP....WE are RE~inforcements they need. WE are the real troops they need..what with our education, our health, our wealth AND our overstanding of the european....WE know all their dirty little secrets...

and by the same token...THEY...our Brethren and Sistren on the Continent KNOW some stuff bout US as AFreekans they can teach.

All in all....I see it as a Win-Win situation. It all depends on how one is THINKING about it. What you are wanting...and what you are willing to do to get what you want.

I think the SiStren did a BlackTasTic job with 'schooling' us on the steps to successful REPATRIATION.

I'm like...let's just "do the darn thang"! IF I have to struggle...THEN I'd much rather be struggling for my HOME land and RE~connecting with that which was stolen from....

Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK....I can appreciate the sentiment you have expressed and that supports my THINKING in terms of it being about how one is THINKING. Where are you in YOUR THINKING...YOUR HEAD AND/OR HEART(Spirit) in this matter.

M.E.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

SIS. TRUE, I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO RELOCATE TO AFRIKA, I'M SAYING NOT EVERYBODY CAME ON A SLAVE SHIP AS A MAJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE WAS ALREADY HERE JUST AS MY FATHER'S ANCESTORS.WHERE EVER I SET MY FOOT ON I'M ALREADY HOME AS I'M INDIGENOUS TO THE WHOLE PLANET.

7. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    SMH

The Poor Kneegro. So used to being under the ******** rule he will just die if not! I hope and pray that damm near none of these fools on here follow me to the motherland. Bwaana manipulates these poor lost souls. They would rather wait on a spaceship!:haha::haha: SMH STFIWWT!

8. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I overstood!

and I can appreciate the millions who THINK (KNOW) the same way. Those who overstand "WHERE THEY ARE"....

I have no 'problems' with those who PLAN to stay here and/or those who RIGHTFULLY claim what is now known as amerikkka...and all points north, south, east and west of it as their HOMES.
    "where ever I find myself is EXACTLY where I'm supposed to BE"....at any given moment in time.

"IT'S ALL IN THE MIND" and for me that also translates to how one is THINKING about a particular thing.

Out of the minds of many.....WE are ONE...stilll....Where ever WE might be ...in MIND, BODY, and SPIRIT!

M.E.

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Brother Ionlyspeaktruth.....
    I'm not sure WHO you are referring too....yet....I'm now smh!

I trust you KNOW....I LOVE YOU and....all YOU DO...

and....I does hurt my heart when I hear US talking bout US in such....

a derogatory fashion.:nono:

Nope...I don't like it one bit

At the same time, I can respect and appreciate your need to "call it as YOU see it":idea:

I just wonder....IT IS NECESSARY:?:....WHO AND HOW DOES IT HELP:?: the shytuation as you see it:?:

M.E.

10. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Just come and give your brother a hug. Those that i am talking to and about know who they are. As for love... U know I love you and all you do sis. And even those that seek to pour water on the idea of going home. I love them more than they love themselves. I was lost one time many years ago. I thought that AFRIKA and AFRIKANS were starving backwards and bad.............Then I turned 13! :)