Black People : RELOCATING...An Afreekan's Advice

CHAOS

SIS. TRUE, I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO RELOCATE TO AFRIKA, I'M SAYING NOT EVERYBODY CAME ON A SLAVE SHIP AS A MAJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE WAS ALREADY HERE JUST AS MY FATHER'S ANCESTORS.WHERE EVER I SET MY FOOT ON I'M ALREADY HOME AS I'M INDIGENOUS TO THE WHOLE PLANET.

I overstood!

and I can appreciate the millions who THINK (KNOW) the same way. Those who overstand "WHERE THEY ARE"....

I have no 'problems' with those who PLAN to stay here and/or those who RIGHTFULLY claim what is now known as amerikkka...and all points north, south, east and west of it as their HOMES.
"where ever I find myself is EXACTLY where I'm supposed to BE"....at any given moment in time.

"IT'S ALL IN THE MIND" and for me that also translates to how one is THINKING about a particular thing.

Out of the minds of many.....WE are ONE...stilll....Where ever WE might be ...in MIND, BODY, and SPIRIT!

M.E.
:hearts2:

The Poor Kneegro. So used to being under the ******** rule he will just die if not! I hope and pray that damm near none of these fools on here follow me to the motherland. Bwaana manipulates these poor lost souls. They would rather wait on a spaceship!:haha::haha: SMH STFIWWT!

Brother Ionlyspeaktruth.....
I'm not sure WHO you are referring too....yet....I'm now smh!

I trust you KNOW....I LOVE YOU and....all YOU DO...

and....I does hurt my heart when I hear US talking bout US in such....

a derogatory fashion.:nono:

Nope...I don't like it one bit

At the same time, I can respect and appreciate your need to "call it as YOU see it":idea:

I just wonder....IT IS NECESSARY:?:....WHO AND HOW DOES IT HELP:?: the shytuation as you see it:?:

M.E.

Brother Ionlyspeaktruth.....
I'm not sure WHO you are referring too....yet....I'm now smh!

I trust you KNOW....I LOVE YOU and....all YOU DO...

and....I does hurt my heart when I hear US talking bout US in such....

a derogatory fashion.:nono:

Nope...I don't like it one bit

At the same time, I can respect and appreciate your need to "call it as YOU see it":idea:

I just wonder....IT IS NECESSARY:?:....WHO AND HOW DOES IT HELP:?: the shytuation as you see it:?:

M.E.

Just come and give your brother a hug. Those that i am talking to and about know who they are. As for love... U know I love you and all you do sis. And even those that seek to pour water on the idea of going home. I love them more than they love themselves. I was lost one time many years ago. I thought that AFRIKA and AFRIKANS were starving backwards and bad.............Then I turned 13! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back