Black Poetry : Reality Check

PLEASE TAKE HEED...

FAMILY PLEASE STACK A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA IN YOUR HOMES & IN THE HOMES OF EXTENDED FAMILY NOW!!!... THIS THANG IS REAL!!! (a bag of beans/rice may be like 50-70cents now, but imagine paying $5/more when it hyperinflates!!! time is of the essence... don't wait until it's too late :( )...

STACK SOME 1ST AID STUFF TOO... CAUSE DURING THE TIME OF COLLAPSE, YOU'LL BE YOUR ONLY AID...

peace

WOW WOW WOW!!! Just brilliant! I'm so glad to hear this! I love this rhyming! Political, positive and unafraid! Please, oh, please can I include this in my anthology of drug-related poetry??? I have to hand it in after new year, it's for my degree (beg, beg) and it won't be published beyond that (unless anyone's interested in publishing the anthology, obviously!)
I love the realism...Thanks for the good read!!!

eh leedham said:
WOW WOW WOW!!! Just brilliant! I'm so glad to hear this! I love this rhyming! Political, positive and unafraid! Please, oh, please can I include this in my anthology of drug-related poetry??? I have to hand it in after new year, it's for my degree (beg, beg) and it won't be published beyond that (unless anyone's interested in publishing the anthology, obviously!)
I love the realism...Thanks for the good read!!!

Peace to u eh leedham! :)

haven't checked this thread in a while... was surprised to see new reply...
thankx for the feedback fa sho!... u want to use for anthology of drug-related poetry???... dunno what that is... but if will serve some positive, promote awareness type deal... u can definitely use... please do include copyright though...

if u like... u can pm me... w/anymore details u can offer...

thankx again for feeling this flow :)

peace & blessings
nadia*binta

While you prepping you best be praying!

Reality check??????????????
No disrespect cause what you say is true.
But, what I bring my words to sing you best
get on your knee's...
From the tree's we smoke...the political puppeteer's
joke. The war that never will end!
Check the real source, which is of course the best
Story ever told.
Revelation's book when John took a look and saw
the Armegeddon.
There is no charge or storage house that can protect
you from a divine weapon.
If it is the end, I choose to pray , for Divine unyielding
mercy...While those who rail there fist at God, can
laught at me and curse me!
No bottles of water, nor ammo, will save you from the
end of all times...Where you stand in battle, while your
cage I rattle, will determine, if your reality has been
checked.
To Jah be the Glory, when we finish this story.
A believer and Daughter of Zion am I .
Don't believe the Devils lie!

Blessings On Ya House!
*Had to get me some of that...Peace unto your Pen!
Ms.Lucuiousb

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back