Black Entertainment : Real Housewives Of Atlanta (RHOA) and the booming business of black conflict..

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Yeah, I just saw that ... The bull horn:hearthis: was completely over the top though. To me, Porsha showed a great deal of remorse, or was that protecting a paycheck :rofl:

You know that's all scripted don't you Clyde? WWF to the max. Even the way they laid down was coordinated..

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
You know that's all scripted don't you Clyde? WWF to the max. Even the way they laid down was coordinated..

At first, I thought that that segment wasn't scripted, but you are right, you could see and sense the phoniness behind it ... real talk.

Question I have though Clyde is.. why do black people get so excited about other black people fighting?..

sounds like a new thread title doesn't it?

WoW! Now that's seawater deep skuderjaymes. Maybe because we know its going to be a good fight, and I'm not being facetious, only trying to figure out the ... why ...

For sure, it would be a great Thread, if it gets pass our gender bashing posture, you know what I'm saying?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : "Real Housewives of Atlanta" husband gets prison for fraud Black Entertainment 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Porsha Stewart Thought the Underground Railroad Was a Real Train: How Did the Real Housewives of Atl Black People Open Forum 82
Fine1952 African American History Culture : We Are The Real Indians - His Story Lied African American History Culture 21
Kemetstry Black People Politics : WILL THE REAL REPUBLICANS PLEASE STAND, OR IS THIS WHO THEY ARE Black People Politics 69
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Tech addiction is real. We psychologists need to take it seriously Black Health and Wellness 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
Louise Cosper Law Forum : A MATTER OF REAL CONCERN FOR ALL – THE BACKGROUND DATABASE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Train vs. Vehicle Collisions and Trespass: The Real Education Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Keeping It Real Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnell: Black Spending Power Is an Illusion, but the Racial Wealth Gap is Real Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Reality Is Realer Than Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Real Love: Two Lineages as One Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
Queenie Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism Black People Open Forum 50
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MSU UNCOVERS REAL CULPRITS IN FLINT CRISIS Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it Black Entertainment 4
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
nilevalley Black People : Is it fake or the real thing? Black People Open Forum 1
tarhaka bey Black People : What are your thoughts on this thread as a real Man or Woman Black People Open Forum 21
S African American History Culture : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars African American History Culture 1
S Black People : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Understanding the real Amen AACOOLDRE 1
umbrarchist Black Education / Schools : Education and Progress in the REAL World Black Education / Schools 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Chelsea Clinton real dad is Web Hubbell AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : You're eating a lot of fake, rotten olive oil — here's how to find the real stuff Food Discussion and Recipes 1
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Michelle Obama Keeps It Real: 'I Wake Up In a House Built By Slaves' Black People Open Forum 6
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
chuck Black People : Pop Culture Only Mimics Our Real Experiences! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : to have real fate is an ideal state if it befalls earlier in life I pause // frequent becase of rece Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : Who Do You Consider Our Peoples Real Leaders In 2016?!? Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Real Love Die? Black Relationships 3
MS234 Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray Black People Open Forum 22
Chaya Chaim Black Positive People : *************** address the real "coons " Black People Doing Positive Things 7