Black Entertainment : Real Housewives Of Atlanta (RHOA) and the booming business of black conflict..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Yeah, I just saw that ... The bull horn:hearthis: was completely over the top though. To me, Porsha showed a great deal of remorse, or was that protecting a paycheck :rofl:

You know that's all scripted don't you Clyde? WWF to the max. Even the way they laid down was coordinated..

You know that's all scripted don't you Clyde? WWF to the max. Even the way they laid down was coordinated..

At first, I thought that that segment wasn't scripted, but you are right, you could see and sense the phoniness behind it ... real talk.

Question I have though Clyde is.. why do black people get so excited about other black people fighting?..

sounds like a new thread title doesn't it?

WoW! Now that's seawater deep skuderjaymes. Maybe because we know its going to be a good fight, and I'm not being facetious, only trying to figure out the ... why ...

For sure, it would be a great Thread, if it gets pass our gender bashing posture, you know what I'm saying?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back