Black Entertainment : Real Housewives Of Atlanta (RHOA) and the booming business of black conflict..

Well, on a side note I do believe women are more prone to drama. That's why when you want to discuss something that is serious, and a man has said what he has to say about it...he get that blank stare. That stare that just makes you want to slap him in the throat...so you keep talking because you don't think he understands what you are saying. It is all about uncontrolled emotion, and when a creature has uncontrolled emotion....drama ensues. Women are naturally more emotional, that is a fact that can not be denied. The only men I have ever really gotten into it with are boyfriends, and my dad. Even then it was more me running my mouth than them. Women on the other hand...whole different story. I mean, it just boggles my mind sometimes...and it be about the dumbest ish!!!
I ain't gone front, I watch some ratchet tv...but I be damned if you ever see me act like that! I don't even associate with women like that...too many problems, they will get you locked up, plus I got too much other stuff going on to have to worry about somebody that I have no real emotional connection to. Watching it is another thing though, it is an outlet....kind of. I ain't no fighter...never have been, but there have been a couple of times when I wanted to wrap my hands around a ponytail and drag somebody to the ground and just get one good hit in. Some folks need a good butt whoopin' in they life....too much mouth. That being said, you should never let anyone control your emotions that much, it turns out to be more headache than it's worth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back