Black People : read this article and tell me if you know of any solution to the price of everything rising

The focus should be on why prices inflate in the first place. A loaf of bread could still cost 25 cents, everyone could still live like kings. Inflation is what kills us. Inflation is built into this fraud of a banking system we are subjected to. A banking system I might add which is NOT part of our government but a banking system which is a PRIVATE entity.

Inflation is AN ARTIFICIAL TAX placed on us. I use to focus on the cost. Now I focus on the banking system which controls cost of EVERYTHING! We are being suckered everyday behind this fraud. People kill everyday for paper (THAT HAS NO REAL TRUE VALUE) money which is PRINTED ON A PRINTING PRESS.

How much do you owe? Debt is AN ARTIFICIAL PHENOMENON placed on people.
When you hear of people struggle, guess what the main thing that has them struggling. BECAUSE OF DEBT. And I ask who are we in debt to?

Please give this video a chance. Don't be fooled by the mundane commentator.

The focus should be on why prices inflate in the first place. A loaf of bread could still cost 25 cents, everyone could still live like kings.
you are so right about this. We need to first find out WHY the price of things have gone up to begin with, and once we can find out WHY then maybe we can figure out ways to do something about the problem.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back