Black People : read this article and tell me if you know of any solution to the price of everything rising

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Feb 14, 2012.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  2. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    any ideas of what to do if things that we depend on a lot starts to get to where it is unaffordable? do you think there is something that will take place of these things that will benefit us better, if so, what? and why?

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Sis, I don't know how old you may be and it shouldn't matter but it does. You read that article and so did I and others. Was there any mention of Afraka anywhere in the article? Can you tell me where all this oil is coming from? Can you tell me where all these natural resources are coming from that allows the planes and rockets and jets to fly?...that allows you to use your cell phone and your computers and technology? Can you tell me where all this gold and diamonds are coming from? I could go on and on about this but I hope that you get my point. Right now the Arabs, China, India, Japan and a host of other European nations are all up in Afraka. What do you think that they are doing there, eating with the people?

Not at all !! So when you start asking why the prices of things are what they are, think about the fact that; "if I could come into your house and literally take what I want from it, I can sell it for whatever I want to sell it for. If you got the money to pay for it, good...if you don't, that's your problem !! Stop writing or speaking as if those at the top (white people) have any concern for those that they deem to be under them...and yes, that includes their own people...but just because it includes their own people who may be down there with me does not mean that me and those of their people down there with me have the same struggle, because we don't. The only thing that will benefit us is for them to relinquish their corrupt power and that's not about to happen. Therefore they must be taken down !...because the powerful never give in to the powerless.

Also read; How Europe Under Developed Africa by Water Rodney.

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Well, the first thought that came to my mind before I even clicked on the link was, 'the price of gas', because in my neck of the woods, it has certainly been raised to very high prices! Then when I read the article in the link, that was what was brought up.

I'm not sure what to think about these prices getting so high. I see this too in the grocery stores and stores like Walmart and Kmart for certain products. But what really got me was my taxes! Man! it seems like the government is just crazy. They want us to pay all of these taxes but yet, the cost of living and the quality of life does not reflect the reasons why prices are being raised at all. Something is terribly going wrong and it doesn't seem to be getting better at all.

I particularly found this quote in the article to be interesting:

Peak Water -- Era of Clean and Cheap Comes to an End

… In many places, the tap is running dry. That's because there's a difference between usable water -- the kind that's clean and salt-free and located nearby, and unusable water -- everything else.

Many of the reservoirs of water humans draw on for farming, manufacturing and drinking are ground-water aquifers that took millennia to fill. These irreplaceable storage tanks are being depleted over just a few decades.

The era of cheap water has passed its peak, according to Peter Gleick, a California scientist who helped define the term "peak water" in 2010. The good news is there's plenty of water out there if the humans just learn to better manage it.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/in-demand.htm

l

I think that mankind has destroyed this earth and they have done so because of being evil and wanting to control others and so they competed and did things like going down in the earth and getting raw materials and using them to creat weapons of destruction and weapons of force, in order to suppress Black people and certain other kinds of people, so that they can have the freedom to enjoy the earth, and for this reason today, there is much confusion, and pollution, and over population and etc. I believe that the earth was created and consisted of the ability to feed and sustain all humans, but because of such evil, things have just gotten completely out of hand. And because of the kinds of evil spirits that are still able to operate, I dont think that things are going to get better. I believe now, certain evil people who are allowed to operate are trying to still control the wealth of the earth and they are trying to come up with ways to stay in control and suppress others and stop them from being able to have a good quality of life the this earth was set up to provide. I think that the evil people don't care to recognize that they and their ancestors have created these problems, but they just continue to possess that same ole evil, arrogant, belief that they are better than other humans, and therefore, they operate out of that kind of emotion and work hard to stop others from being able to have a good quality of life. And this means to me, that it's all about government, and what they have been allowed to do and how they have been allowed to set up such an unfair system.

In regards to the issue of water, I do believe as the article says that water is available but because of pollution, the prices are going to reflect how some will be able to get it and others will have problems. And the issue of gas, is important because the world has been made to operate on it, and therefore this issue is going to cause a lot of conflicts as governments have to deal with a lot of issues in regards to people being forced to become dependent upon it for such things as getting to work, having cars and needing jobs to get gas to drive them, or having to decide on transportation issues when there are school age children that are in after school programs and the parents are at work and the kids need to be picked up, or plants manufacturing cars, and then needing someone to have a need to buy them, and use them...

the governments are in trouble, in my opinion, they are facing a lot of problems that are not going to get better but worse.

5. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    Simple. Price goes up demand goes down unless your income matches the price increase. Mind your spending. It is very simple but people don't have the discipline. For example tap water has more health benefit than soft drinks and at the same time many times cheaper. This is incentive enough to stop drinking soft drink altogether. Same applies to home cooking vs fast food.

6. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    The focus should be on why prices inflate in the first place. A loaf of bread could still cost 25 cents, everyone could still live like kings. Inflation is what kills us. Inflation is built into this fraud of a banking system we are subjected to. A banking system I might add which is NOT part of our government but a banking system which is a PRIVATE entity.

Inflation is AN ARTIFICIAL TAX placed on us. I use to focus on the cost. Now I focus on the banking system which controls cost of EVERYTHING! We are being suckered everyday behind this fraud. People kill everyday for paper (THAT HAS NO REAL TRUE VALUE) money which is PRINTED ON A PRINTING PRESS.

How much do you owe? Debt is AN ARTIFICIAL PHENOMENON placed on people.
    When you hear of people struggle, guess what the main thing that has them struggling. BECAUSE OF DEBT. And I ask who are we in debt to?

Please give this video a chance. Don't be fooled by the mundane commentator.

7. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    you are so right about this. We need to first find out WHY the price of things have gone up to begin with, and once we can find out WHY then maybe we can figure out ways to do something about the problem.