Black People : racism

This is for sinoping.

Some years ago researchers were surveying school-age children in Taiwan. I believe they were given some crayon and ask to draw what they believed was a beautiful person…after the test was over the researchers noticed all of the depictions of beautiful people were blonde haired and blue eyes. This is what institutional racism is intended to do to the mind. Like I said, I heard about this test some years ago, but haven’t thought about it till now. I will try to find some type verifiable documentation for you to perusal.

Peace,

Brother Sun :cool:

Sekhemu said:
You confuse prejudice with Racism

Racism:

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Tell me...how many people have made statements putting white people in the same category as animals? How many times have you heard someone (black) give reasons why black people are superior..mentally, spiritually and physically to any other race? I've heard black people say that black people are born with more morals than whites. I've heard Hispanics say that ALL Mid-eastern people are dishonest and all Jews are greedy. I've heard black people say that Hispanics are like buffalo and that they are the product of Indians having sex with buffalo. I think you're confused.

kente417mojo said:
Racism:

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Tell me...how many people have made statements putting white people in the same category as animals? How many times have you heard someone (black) give reasons why black people are superior..mentally, spiritually and physically to any other race? I've heard black people say that black people are born with more morals than whites. I've heard Hispanics say that ALL Mid-eastern people are dishonest and all Jews are greedy. I've heard black people say that Hispanics are like buffalo and that they are the product of Indians having sex with buffalo. I think you're confused.

You're starting to sound a little like Indya bruh. I know there are black people who don't like other races. Give me a break man. The point is racism has to do with discrimination. This is the overriding concern for me. Black people as a whole do not have the power, to deny whites of opportuniities.

How many blacks turn away whites from getting bank loans, home loans, renting apartments. how about this one, how many black fortune 500 hundred corporation heads do you know. You're talking about some petty to and fro he say she say. Racism is more about exerting your will over a group of people. Who cares if a black person doesn't like another person's race, unless they physically put their hand on them or causes them some other kind of harm, it's a moot issue

Maybe you're confused, or worst....deluded

But I ain't madatcha bruh, yt will profile you on the road just like he will me. Got nothin but love for ya

Sekhemu said:
You're starting to sound a little like Indya bruh. I know there are black people who don't like other races. Give me a break man. The point is racism has to do with discrimination. This is the overriding concern for me. Black people as a whole do not have the power, to deny whites of opportuniities.

How many blacks turn away whites from getting bank loans, home loans, renting apartments. how about this one, how many black fortune 500 hundred corporation heads do you know. You're talking about some petty to and fro he say she say. Racism is more about exerting your will over a group of people. Who cares if a black person doesn't like another person's race, unless they physically put their hand on them or causes them some other kind of harm, it's a moot issue

Maybe you're confused, or worst....deluded

But I ain't madatcha bruh, yt will profile you on the road just like he will me. Got nothin but love for ya

Are you trying to sit here and say that a black person has never done anything to a non-black person because of race? Wasn't there a thread about 4 black football players that beat a white man up because he had a black wife? No black person has ever denied a non-black ANYTHING based on race? I don't care how petty it may sound to you, racism is on all levels. You don't have to have power to be racist. It's "Discrimination or prejudice based on race".....not "Discrimination or prejudice based on power". Black people DO discriminate based on race and we all have heard someone do it or seen someone act on it...whether you want to open your ears and eyes or not. Some of us probably have do it in our lives.

As far as sounding like Indya.....I don't know what her stance is, so I wouldn't know. I do know one thing...there are many people on this site that I'm glad I don't sound like, because they sound like they are out of touch with reality...and in deep denial about their own people and their faults as human beings.

Maybe you're confusing racism with oppression:

The act of oppressing; arbitrary and cruel exercise of power:
b. The state of being oppressed.

2. Something that oppresses.
3. A feeling of being heavily weighed down in mind or body.

kente417mojo said:
Are you trying to sit here and say that a black person has never done anything to a non-black person because of race? Wasn't there a thread about 4 black football players that beat a white man up because he had a black wife? No black person has ever denied a non-black ANYTHING based on race? I don't care how petty it may sound to you, racism is on all levels. You don't have to have power to be racist. It's "Discrimination or prejudice based on race".....not "Discrimination or prejudice based on power". Black people DO discriminate based on race and we all have heard someone do it or seen someone act on it...whether you want to open your ears and eyes or not. Some of us probably have do it in our lives.

As far as sounding like Indya.....I don't know what her stance is, so I wouldn't know. I do know one thing...there are many people on this site that I'm glad I don't sound like, because they sound like they are out of touch with reality...and in deep denial about their own people and their faults as human beings.

Maybe you're confusing racism with oppression:

The act of oppressing; arbitrary and cruel exercise of power:
b. The state of being oppressed.

2. Something that oppresses.
3. A feeling of being heavily weighed down in mind or body.

Excellent point...

Much...
Peace & Love
Akilah :peace:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back