Black Entertainment : R Kelly: For The Record...

lol...and i guess u believe he didn't hook up with aaliyah when she was 15 either right?
give me a break...u r blinded by your adoration of this man...i live in chicago...i know some of his peoples and they say the same thing everyone else says about him and young girls...
but whatever...believe what u want to...just because someone is found innocent does not mean they are actually innocent...

one love
khasm

Yeah, I got folks in Chicago too; and they've told me that, for years, Kelly used to be a FIXTURE on PROM NIGHTS riding around town, cruising for young girls to get in his Limo. ---so much so that it became well-known around the high schools to be on the look-out for R.Kelly on prom night.

Yeah, I got folks in Chicago too; and they've told me that, for years, Kelly used to be a FIXTURE on PROM NIGHTS riding around town, cruising for young girls to get in his Limo. ---so much so that it became well-known around the high schools to be on the look-out for R.Kelly on prom night.
wow this boy is famous for something else and it's not for his music necessarily.

Well, after going to trial and whatever "ultimatums" the WIFEY may have put down, 'e prolly don't do DAT no mo'. :-/

I haven't been online for about a week. I scanned the comments and all I can say is: if the common attitude here is to condemn the man, but yet, expect to be forgiven by the Father; sadly; some of you really don't understand what God's mercy is all about. R. Kelly was not convicted of anything. And that's just the way it is. You can hate him all you want, but I'm still listening to his music and that's what I wanted to talk about. If you want to continue in your hatred, I'm going to dismiss myself from this thread.

Greetings AuthorLady....

Let me say I am one of his biggest fans.. for I can and do appreciate his musical talents. And I am not judging him....that has been done. Now, would I trust him with my Grand-daughters?...No way...for that matter I wouldn't trust any elder males with my Grands. They most def would have to prove themselves to me first...Sorry that's just me. It's really hard to give a person the benefit of doubt when you don't know them personally. I have no hatred for the man.. I just don't know him. But I am wondering how would he feel if some old dude was to approach his underage daughter...sister...niece...would he just say...heyyy she let him so what can I do?..and I'm wondering if that was in his book? His answer to that question, could shad a light on him that none of us know about him.

Again I am a fan of his music.

Lilpea....:1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back