Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Why do we keep supporting this loser financially?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Why do we keep supporting this loser financially?

Why do you believe it? The whole story is suspect.. it sounds to me like dude has financial motivations. Even if it were true, none of the stuff mentioned is illegal. If this dudes daughter wants to be RKelly's play thing, thats her prerogative as an adult. In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be facing a defamation of character lawsuit. A cult?.. come on now. A stable of willing future baby-mamas, I can believe.. but a cult?.. come on now Kem.

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
I'm hearing cult, brain washing and other baseless accusations....... Sounds like hokum to me. R Kelly is also an easy target because of his past.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/07/18/woman-denies-r-kelly-cult/

After an explosive report of parents accusing R. Kelly of holding their daughter, and other young women, captive in a supposed “cult,” the daughter has spoken out publicly against the claims.

In an interview with TMZ, Joycelyn Savage, 21, says she is not being held against her will and assured that she is “a happy place” and “totally fine.”

“I am not being brainwashed or anything like that,” Savage said. “I just want everybody to know, my parents and everybody else in the world that I am totally fine and happy where I’m at.”

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
That's what racist white cops say about ALL Black men and that's what motivates them to shoot to kill regardless of their innocence or not.

Apples and elephants

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍