going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
SPOTIFY bans R Kelly's music

R. Kelly Responds to Spotify’s Playlist Ban on His Music
R. Kelly has responded through a representative to Spotify’s announcement this morning that it is removing the singer’s music from its editorial and algorithmic playlists as part of its updated policy toward hate content and hateful conduct. “When an artist…

msn.com

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Spotify is lying. After reading your comment, to verify their claim I just went on one of my Spotify accounts and am listening to R. Kelly singing "I Believe I Can Fly" which is on his "R." CD. Now "Honey Love" which is on his "Born Into The 90's" CD. Now he's singing "Ignition" from his "Chocolate Factory" CD. I guess somebody decided we can be lied to without checking.

www.spotify.com

https://twitter.com/spotify

I guess money walks, besides maybe they believe in the innocent until proven guilty construct.

Ok, they said he wont be completely deleted. But not in the regular rotation. In other words, this was for the publicity. I think they have been getting heat. Which undoubtedly, will continue when people find out

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.