Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question about Metu Neter

One word on this. Be careful how you tread here on this. It has proven in the past to be a volatile issue. I know from personal experience. Concerning this issue, many will beny but you might be able to find early texts such as the Book of Thoth when RUNA was known as R.A. Straughn. Those early books he published are long out of print. Here is a link for one I have been trying to find for years. The subject material even predates the common usage of the word "Kemetic".

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0917650026/?tag=destee0b-20

What I suggest even with the Metu Neter is referencing the Bibliography. Obviously, RUNA does not reference a single spiritual framework.

Peace

Here is another link
http://www.novelguide.com/a/discover/ear_01/ear_01_00141.html

One word on this. Be careful how you tread here on this. It has proven in the past to be a volatile issue. I know from personal experience. Concerning this issue, many will beny but you might be able to find early texts such as the Book of Thoth when RUNA was known as R.A. Straughn. Those early books he published are long out of print. Here is a link for one I have been trying to find for years. The subject material even predates the common usage of the word "Kemetic".

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0917650026/?tag=destee0b-20

What I suggest even with the Metu Neter is referencing the Bibliography. Obviously, RUNA does not reference a single spiritual framework.

Peace

Thanks Uncle. I take your words with heed. I just want our people to get all our information straight. I'm open-minded and open to someone pointing out my error.

Much appreciated, Uncle. Also with your connections to Louisiana, you may wish to check my Haynesville Shale thread in the Open Discussion Section.

Blackbird

the metu neter.....

..I want to know what books AAS use ?

the metu neter and a few others written by ra un nefer amen. also the I Ching sometimes.
the metu was not "passed down" it was revealed to RUNA via meditation. he channeled a priest from khemet.
members are asked to confirm the principles for themselves through direct personal meditation.

i am not a member of the ausar auset society but i do attend classes there.

There's a brother that disputes some of the things AAS and RUNA suggest and disputes any true authenticity. In Ghana, I know you can purchase a kingship. Many white people from Europe do it every year. There was one obruni from Sweden, who was an auto mechanic. He went to Ghana and purchased his titleship. I'm not saying this about RUNA, but we must be careful unless we truly know the details. Bro. KnowledgeSeed for the right purchase, even you can be chief. The brother who disputes RUNA's knowledge base claims much of his work is Rosicrucian and runs counter to some indigenous African beliefs. I will try to find his accusations in my email inbox.

Blackbird
I'm glad you brought that to light, because I had no idea that a person could purchase Kingship. How much does it cost, because I may want to do it? lol