Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

To answer the original question.

From my following of the Metu Neter, and I am not quoting at this time.

Evil is allowing the lower self or the "Sahu" as labelled in the Metu Neter to become ones identity.

The physical correspondences of the lower self are the two lower brains (reptilian and mammalian) which have the purpose of survival... fight, flight, eat, rest, procreate. All instinctual in nature... sensations and desires (physical or emotional) that drive our conscious thoughts words and deeds.

"Man" has two other brains above those of animals, the cerebral cortex (reasoning/logic) and the Frontal lobe (wisdom/Intuition) which have the purpose of dealing with Man's social and spiritual interactions. It is from reasoning/logic and wisdom/intuition that man is supposed to make decisions.

An undeveloped or uninitiated cortex falls under the subjugation of the two lower brains, thus the need for initiation.
The intellect is the lowest portion of the cortex and can be corrupted if not fully developed (Giving birth to Heru - the will - the ability to choose). The Sahu man

It is only when the Cortex has been imparted with the laws of god/nature/universe, and these laws are the basis upon which the brain reasons rather than the sensations and desires (emotional and physical) of the animal brains that one can say a choice was made. The Ab man.

When the frontal lobe is developed, then the laws of nature (neter) are intuited (tehuti - divine wisdom). This would be the resurrection of Ausar as all reasoning and thus actions would be based on the divine laws of nature... The Ba man.

Given that the modern world has not had initiation systems that work to develop the cortex and the frontal lobe as part of the norm, we tend to use our intellect (under the subjugation of sensations and desires of the lower brains) to make our decisions.

The result is war, famine, rape, stealing, corruption ... you get the point, the things we consider "evil."

Our form reveals our function... our function determines our form. If we have two higher brains that can be developed, then it was not a mistake, and it is these two higher brains that set us apart from animals, plants, minerals, and even angels.

This is my undesrstanding of waht i have learned and reasoned with the Metu Neter.

***Side note - I study with the Ausar-Auset Society in Toronto, Ontario, Canada***

Hetepu!

Thanks for the breakdown especially in reference to the various types of brain functioning. One question. Can you explain how these natural laws are to be "imparted" outside of a formal organizational structure and hierarchy?

One question. Can you explain how these natural laws are to be "imparted" outside of a formal organizational structure and hierarchy?
i cannot explain.

i think that is to be best done by those who are trained and empowered to teach.
i am just a student myself and a poor one at that.
i don't really go into explaining what is in the texts.

Peace,

And ur welcome!

From my understanding of ur question, here goes... and I will quote something from Metu Neter Vol. 6 as well (I know this is for Vols 1, 2 and 3 but it addresses your question).

Spiritual initiation of any kind IS the formal imparting of the organizational structure and hierarchy of the divine spirit that is within all of creation into ones mind, which then guides the life force (Orgone energy, Chi, Kundalini, lower portion of Ra) to bring about the associated emotional/physiological expressions.

The universe is governed by laws, so order is the urrr... order of things. As above, so below.

Unlike animals, plants, and minerals, which are made to automatically follow the instructions of the spirit given by way of instinct (the lower faculties of the divine spirit - the two lower brains), "man's" existence is the middle point where the lower parts of the spirit are balanced by the higher parts of the spirit - the two higher brains, the developed cortex and frontal lobe. The higher parts of the Spirit have within them the blueprint of the highest and truest expression of God. In between heaven and Earth.

This is also why MEDI-tation (middle) is the key means by which man is initiated into the Higher parts of the spirit. it is in the meditation state of trance that the laws are most efficiently imparted, due to the state of receptivity of the spirit -> mind -> life force get into in the trance state. Known also as the alpha state, when the brain waves are moving at a particular speed that places our consciousness in between the Delta state(sleeping - non conscious) and the beta state (waking - conscious state we are currently in).

The very wording (lower brains/spirit, higher brains/spirit) shows that this cannot be done without organization and hierarchy as this is how creation operates... through a specific order. This is why science and math are what they are, due to the recognition of laws/order and using symbols to label and identify the relationship and function of these laws. This conversation and verbal comprehension are not possible without the laws of language and the ordering of the words.

You can say that the world as it currently is, is the result of not having systems to impart the organizational structure and functions of the spirit into the minds of people.

It is our ("man's") purpose/function to bring heaven (higher most evolved parts brains) to earth (lowest and most primitive brains) given our form (consider how it differs from the forms of animals, plants, etc)... and it is only through knowing and LIVING the order, function and hierarchical arrangement of the divine Spirit (faculties that enable God to create and bring self into its own creation) that this can be done.

This is the purpose of initiation.

Quote from Metu Neter Volume 6. Chapter 4. page 48:

"The information that pertains to the knowledge of self, and how to carry out things in the world and all other activities is stored in the faculties of the spirit that the ancient Egyptians refer to as the neteru and the western world as angels... They are the faculties that hold that data on the laws of the spirit, of the physical world, of man's divinity and the program's for the execution of all things in the universe... This is where they (the ancient Egyptians) intuited their unprecedented knowledge of mathematics, science, spirituality, architecture, medicine, writing, government, and so on..."

Bless!

"...and it is only through knowing and LIVING the order, function and hierarchical arrangement of the divine Spirit (faculties that enable God to create and bring self into its own creation) that this can be done."

Thanks again. This is peace!

I recently have gone back to reading the Metu Neter after having to take a break. I need to purchase Vols. 4-6 but they are not easy to find in my area (Los Angeles) and they seem out of print from sources I have checked online.