Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question about Metu Neter

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by Jahari Kavi, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I've read certain texts on this form of spirituality. I don't practice it myself, but I couldn't help but to notice when reading the text, that the words I was reading were still from only one viewpoint. I thought a lot of the information was logical and I can definitely see how it raises ones spiritual awarenness, but for the people that do practice, do you get your basic knowledge from any particular texts outside of the 3 volumes that have been written??? I'm also familiar with Ausar-Auset society here in America (which have chapters in a few cities and seems to be growing..I would really like to attend a meeting) and wanted to know what book or books do they use for their foundational knowledge on the subject matter?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    The Ausar Auset Society uses all of the books written of by Ra Un Nefer Amen. There are no particular texts for "spiritual" people.

3. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    i realize they don't have text like the bible, quran, etc...but there are still books that they get information from.....does all of their knowledge only come from Ra Un Nefer Amen?

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    As far as the AAS goes, you'd have to ask brother james4rmphilly because he is a member. Other "spiritual people with no particular affiliations, get their stuff from various sources, but a lot of them do start with RUNA's books.

5. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    thanx brother knowledge. I was just wondering, because I'm curious of how this information has been passed down from generation to generation. I know a lot of our knowledge has always been passed on through word of mouth....is this the case with RUNA's knowledge on the initiation system as well?

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Thats how he got it, but he puts it in books. I think he was initiated in Ghana(it was somewhere in that area of the continent). He is actually a Regional King in there, so I know he is authentic.

7. Jahari Kavi

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    okay, okay......that's great....thanx again.....Does anyone know if the Ausar Auset Society is planning on expanding to other major cities......................such as Houston?, lol......

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Nah I don't know anything about that

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    There's a brother that disputes some of the things AAS and RUNA suggest and disputes any true authenticity. In Ghana, I know you can purchase a kingship. Many white people from Europe do it every year. There was one obruni from Sweden, who was an auto mechanic. He went to Ghana and purchased his titleship. I'm not saying this about RUNA, but we must be careful unless we truly know the details. Bro. KnowledgeSeed for the right purchase, even you can be chief. The brother who disputes RUNA's knowledge base claims much of his work is Rosicrucian and runs counter to some indigenous African beliefs. I will try to find his accusations in my email inbox.

Blackbird

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    One word on this. Be careful how you tread here on this. It has proven in the past to be a volatile issue. I know from personal experience. Concerning this issue, many will deny but you might be able to find early texts such as the Book of Thoth when RUNA was known as R.A. Straughn. Those early books he published are long out of print. Here is a link for one I have been trying to find for years. The subject material even predates the common usage of the word "Kemetic".

What I suggest even with the Metu Neter is referencing the Bibliography. Obviously, RUNA does not reference a single spiritual framework.

Peace