Honoring Black Ancestors : QUEEN'S RETURN TO THE ANCESTORS

I Miss you my dear sister...

My dear sweet sister
Queen, I will truly miss you, you were ALWAYS so very kind to me, and I truly thank God for gracing me with your presence.

Keita, thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL QUEEN...... as she has touched so many lives in so many different ways, once again, I thank you for sharing her. And please know you and your Daughter are in my prayers.

Love much...

A head without a neck!

My Brother. your loss defies all words or thoughts. No matter what religious or spiritual words are invoked, the loss is the same. The way it is dealt with and honored might differ. A man is very lucky to meet one soulmate in his lifetime. so please consider yourself lucky. My prayers and thoughts are with you and designed to strengthen both you and your daughter. Be proud that your Queen is at the throne of AFRIKA.

I can't even find the words.....to express my sadness at this time. I've been offline for over a month......so to come back home, and find my sister has passed, and also, so suddenly.....

My sorrow is deeper than I can express.

Love and condolences to Bro Keita, and to young Sis Makeda.

Rest in Peace, Sister Queen Tswana......you may be gone, but you will never, ever, be forgotten.

Thanking Everyone Here

Im not on the internet as of yet but will be soon. I'm simply using someone elses computer to take this time to drop in and thank evryone here for their love and respect as it regards the passing of my Queen who will always be with me in one form or another...and maybe with a lot of us. She done raised the bar so high that I can't imagine myself with anyone for quite a while. (smiles). I want to give special thanks to several people here and will do so when my own computer connection is hopefully up next week,

Once again, I thank everyone here and look forwards to speaking with you all in the near future.

One Love Always!!!

Keita Otiba Kenyatta

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back