Black Relationships : Public Displays of Affection

tru that, im feelin wat cursed heart is sayin but i'd even put my own twist on it. I think theres something incredibly stimulating about secret PDA. is that an oxymoron? well i suppose i mean like when ur out and about in town or whaveterver and u and ur special someone start being affectionate with each other but in such a way that oter peeps cant really suss wats going on bar the smile on ur faces (maybe thats enuff to give away!!). I was wiht my lday one time at a train station and she had this huge coat on and i started fiddling / massaging her back and waste, thing is no one could really tell wat we were up to cus it was all hidden under the coat. public, but not public. anyone had that experience b4? And is it PDA only if someone clocks u?

spicybrown said:
What about the children who may be witnessing this?

I'm sure kids see mommy and daddy hugging and exchanging innocent kisses.
It's a form of affection and love.
Actually kids know they mothers and fathers are happy when they see this.
When I was younger I loved too people holding hands,kissing and laughing together.
Sharing icecream and passing love taps!
Now if you're grabbing each others crotch at kiddie land than yeah get a dam room!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back