Black Relationships : Is It Affection Or Foreplay?

The mam who knows the difference between affection and foreplay has not been born yet

• True

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • False

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
panafrica said:
Here is a tale from the days of "single" Pan:

About 10 years ago I worked at a retail store as a cashier. One day this young lady walked into my line, and we began flirting with each other. After a few minutes we exchanged phone numbers, she purchased her items, and left. When I got off work, I called this young lady and we exchanged addresses. As it turned out, she actually lived around the corner from my house....and wanted to visit. Being the friendly person I am, of course I agreed! The next day, this young lady sure enough came to PanAfrica's door. Within 10 minutes of walking in my house, she took of her shirt & bra and requested a "massage". Again being the friendly person I am....I agreed! From there we went down stairs for a game of "pool"...not just any game, but one of those "intimate" games of pool (where a brother is holding a sister from behind while showing her the nuiances of the sport). That game of pool lead to a trip to PanAfrica's bedroom where things began to really "friendly". Her shirt still off, while playing with PanAfrica's manhood. PanAfrica also playing below her waistline, while delivering kisses to all appriopriate places. Just as PanAfrica was preparing to take things to their ultimate conclusion, the young lady puts on the brakes: "We can't, I'm on my period!" WTF?!?! Now that is just plain unfriendly!! PanAfrica looks at this young lady like she is crazy, then checks his hand to verify her story....sure enough....proof! Ewww!! Now sister River, and the ladies of Destee....was this woman being a tease?
Brother Pan

A lot of young women don't know or appreciate the power of their sexuality. Ever hear of a blue vagina? It's a terribly immature woman who expresses her sexuality as if she is operating in a bubble where she doesn't have to consider the effect she is having on the man. Like the man said on All My Children (when I was a kid) "You went from toys to boys and never learned the difference."

jamesfrmphilly said:
later? you found out later!?
you supposed to know who you doing it to!

I was a young man when this occured brother James, this was the experience which made me learn my lesson. I wasn't being a child molestor, she misrepresented herself (and I was too green to know the difference).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back