Black Spirituality Religion : **Psychic Forum Game** HEAVEN OR HELL?

Again, I know everyone didn't have time to post their numbers, but I'll reveal my cards anyway. I can sense we have a few off forum players too.

Devil: 3,7,2,9
God: 5,1,8

3- I grant you the power to do thy will.
7 - Forgive and forget -after- you receive justice.
2 - Your greatest crime exists in your mind.
9 - This your curse. To repeat your life for eternity.

5 - You must suffer more before you find me.
1 - Stop asking me for things you already have.
8 - You are blind without my light.

7 5 9
This was a tough round

Bonus round - I pick 3.

Again, I know everyone didn't have time to post their numbers, but I'll reveal my cards anyway. I can sense we have a few off forum players too.

Devil: 3,7,2,9
God: 5,1,8

3- I grant you the power to do thy will.
2 - Your greatest crime exists in your mind.

1 - Stop asking me for things you already have.
8 - You are blind without my light.

I was doing really well until now... lol

It was all a trick!

Ok, so for the Bonus Round, I'm trading in #9 for 5.

Here are revelations for the bonus round.

Here are the blessings:

9 - Your bliss will overpower your sadness.
3 - They couldn't stop you if they tried.
6 - Your aura will convert hatred and envy into pleasure.
5 - Any business you focus on with your spirit will succeed.
4 - People enjoy your company because your mind frees the people.
8 - Life will become easier for you right after this.

There is only ONE curse:

1 - You've already lost at the game you are trying so hard to win.

I really enjoyed being the Server for this game! But now I must pass it over with someone else.

What is this game teaching us?

I learned about this technique from a Sistah who told me she used the technique to extract the truth from her Man. I was skeptical about it at first, wondering how was it possible? She said no matter how he tried to lie the "cards" would reveal the truth? How is that?

She created her own cards, much in the same way we did, 21 cards with either yes or no written on the back of them. She would call him up on the phone and ask him yes or no questions. Sometimes he was lying, sometimes he was telling the truth? How did she know? Because she said the truth always appears at least 7 times. Meaning if she asked him a question, that Yes or No card would reveal itself at least 7 times, meaning that 7 times reveals that something is true.

As I said before this game is not about religion, spirituality, or the occult. Only the players have a chance to figure out what these revelations means. Of course the most important "mind" in the game is the Server, he or she is responsible for some type of "psychic marketing" he or she is called the Server because they only serve the numbers, but they are responsible for selecting what those numbers means. The storyline I created behind the numbers was just a way to "market" certain types of choices over others.

Is Heaven or Hell just the state of our own mind? Or it is also the state of the Server's mind as well? What if the Server isn't fair and just? Should we blame our choices on our own states of mind without recognizing the state of minds that control the world, those who create the choices we select from to being with? The Servers of our Reality?

Lets try a new Server and let's see if some of these theories are True?

Queen True. Of course you know I have to pick on you! You've played a wonderful round right to the end. I was just looking at what all your choices say about you.

You are the best of both worlds Good luck finding a mate You inherited the power and wisdom of your Ancestors A leap in awareness will happen for you A painful past is stealing all your energy Remember you are a God, in control of your own destiny Stop asking me for things you already have This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity Forgive and forget -after- you receive justice People enjoy your company because your mind frees the people.

As we play this game we will realize that Servers have allot of power don't they? Which might be a major point to the game, considering life in general.

But what I found very interesting Queen True, is in the bonus round you picked number 4. I wrote that one especially for you and that is what you picked.

Do we make all of our life decisions this way, perhaps. Maybe even for the curses, we pick the ones we can handle. In your case Queen, you had 3 curses.

Good luck finding a mate
A painful past is stealing all your energy
This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity

Your blessings outweighs your curses. Having blessings helps to deal with the curses. For example. "Good luck finding a mate." Which is something we curse people who are difficult to get along with- with. What blessing balances that one out? "People enjoy your company because your mind frees the people." You might have bigger dreams getting "love" from one individual Joe. You were made for leadership.

A painful past is steal all your energy. What blessing deals with that one? It comes right after that one "Remember you are a God (Goddess), in control of your own destiny." All that stealing of energy will cease everytime your confirm your Goddesshood within yourself.

This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity - now, this might be a curse and it might not. It all depends on your own definition of "your life" on the positive side it confirms spiritual immorality. "Your life" is already eternal anyway. It can be negative if "you life" is already filled with situations you would never want to repeat. If that is the case, you have blessings to deal with that. "You are the best of both worlds." Meaning in Heaven or in Hell, you are the best Angel or the best Demon. You are balance or you are chaos. That chaotic healing power we talked about before.

Meta Saience][FONT="Arial Black said:
Should we blame our choices on our own states of mind without recognizing the state of minds that control the world, those who create the choices we select from to being with?[/FONT]

"Should" as always represented a bunch of Sish to me.:explode:

Queen True. Of course you know I have to pick on you! You've played a wonderful round right to the end. I was just looking at what all your choices say about you.

You are the best of both worlds Good luck finding a mate You inherited the power and wisdom of your Ancestors A leap in awareness will happen for you A painful past is stealing all your energy Remember you are a God, in control of your own destiny Stop asking me for things you already have This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity Forgive and forget -after- you receive justice People enjoy your company because your mind frees the people.

As we play this game we will realize that Servers have allot of power don't they? Which might be a major point to the game, considering life in general.

But what I found very interesting Queen True, is in the bonus round you picked number 4. I wrote that one especially for you and that is what you picked.

Do we make all of our life decisions this way, perhaps. Maybe even for the curses, we pick the ones we can handle. In your case Queen, you had 3 curses.

Good luck finding a mate
A painful past is stealing all your energy
This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity

Your blessings outweighs your curses. Having blessings helps to deal with the curses. For example. "Good luck finding a mate." Which is something we curse people who are difficult to get along with- with. What blessing balances that one out? "People enjoy your company because your mind frees the people." You might have bigger dreams getting "love" from one individual Joe. You were made for leadership.

A painful past is steal all your energy. What blessing deals with that one? It comes right after that one "Remember you are a God (Goddess), in control of your own destiny." All that stealing of energy will cease everytime your confirm your Goddesshood within yourself.

This is your curse. To repeat your life for eternity - now, this might be a curse and it might not. It all depends on your own definition of "your life" on the positive side it confirms spiritual immorality. "Your life" is already eternal anyway. It can be negative if "you life" is already filled with situations you would never want to repeat. If that is the case, you have blessings to deal with that. "You are the best of both worlds." Meaning in Heaven or in Hell, you are the best Angel or the best Demon. You are balance or you are chaos. That chaotic healing power we talked about before.

My Spirit Humbly can only say......

Medase pa!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back