Black Spirituality Religion : || THE ULTIMATE PSYCHIC FORUM GAME ||

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I shouldn't call this a "game" because for some of you this will be very serious. But for "disclaimer purposes" This is for Entertainment only.

[​IMG]

So. You've fine tuned yourself by playing the Forum game "Heaven or Hell" and you've tested yourself with the 2nd psychic game- Well this one is the blending of the two. This is the ultimate psychic game.

Now it is my belief, and I could be wrong- that we all have the answers we seek within us. I know many of us believe the same, but this game itself will prove it.

For my own reasons I've chosen not to participate in this game at all. However it does require a bit of member participation. The instructions are as follows:

This game requires a "Server" like the previous "Heaven or Hell" game. 2 Servers to be exact. You must pair up with another Member and you both will act as each other's Server or Receiver.

That's the only hard part of the game, the rest is fairly easy.
    Master this game and you will never need to pay another $3.99 a minute to another Psychic for the rest of your life- I promise.

When it is your turn to be the Server, you are thinking of a Yes or No question. Very important. You don't have to post the question in the forum if you don't want to, but make sure you write the question down on paper.

You will tell your "Receiver" (the partner you chose) "I have my question what are my numbers?" It is the job of the Receiver to pick up on your signals and translate that signal into 2 separate numbers. The Receiver's job is to write those numbers down on paper and place Yes and No under them. Example:
    3_____5
    Yes____No

From there the only thing the Receiver will post into the forum are the numbers AND NOT the Yes or No part. The Yes or No part is kept invisible from the forum.

The Server's job now is to select a Number. The Number will be the answer to your question. Once you choose a Number then your Receiver must reveal that "Yes or NO" into the forum.

To test the connectivity between you and your Receiver it is a good idea to start off with answers you already know the answers too and then move on to answers you don't. Naturally as you've guessed already if you are your Server develop a strong psychic synergy -that power can be used to give you both all the answers to everything you need to know in life, that is- IF this game is the ultimate psychic game.

[​IMG]

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Game Examples:

Just in case the instructions are too confusing here are a few examples of how this game is played.

Member: SpinDr007
    (Plays the Server)

Member: JAhSaves
    (Plays the Receiver)

To begin SpinDr007 thinks up an easy question he already knows the answer too. "Is my Mother from Alabama?" He writes this question down on paper. This step is needed so he can concentrate on it.

Once he is convinced that question is empowered on a psychic level, he states in the forum: "JahSaves I have my question what are my numbers?"

JahSaves is the Receiver. How does the receiver "pick up on the Server's psychic signal" you might ask. By closing his eyes and thinking about the Server's screen name. Start counting from 1 to 9 until at least 2 numbers jumps out of the pack. This is not a concrete technique, however you manage to "pick up on a signal" is up to you. Remember the previous psychic game? Some people hear and some people see. You might not be visual but you might be able to hear someone give you 2 numbers.

JahSaves concentrates for a while. Take as long as you like. Finally 2 numbers come to mind. He writes them down also to concentrate on them. How those numbers are labeled depends on your psychic energy as well. One number will be labeled YES and another number will be labeled NO.

JahSaves posts into the forum: 5 and 9.

SpinDr007 concentrates on these numbers for a while, because his true answer is behind one of them. If you focus on the numbers one of them should call out to you, one of them should vibration differently, we learned that from playing the "Heaven or Hell" game.

SpinDr007 picks the number 5 and posts into the forum.
    JahSaves reveals the answer. NO.

SpinDr007 wants to keep his question privates to he states.
    That was right!
    Which means His Mother is not from Alabama.

SpinDr007 and JahSaves should take turns being each others Server and Receiver. The reason this is is because the success rate changes when you changes minds. Find a good Receiver/Sever and stick with them if the success rate is good. Again- test the connectivity between you by asking questions you already know the answer too, then you move on to questions you don't.

Finding a good partner is the hardest part of this game.

Example.

JahSaves' private question is: Should I invest in my Uncle's company?
    SpinDr007 lays out: 4 and 2
    JahSaves pick 4.
    The answer labeled for 4 is YES.
    This is saying he should invest in his Uncle's company.

So naturally when he does invest in his Uncle's company and things go bad he can sue SpinDr007? No, because the right answers are based on the power of your own mind to see the truth.

Don't sue the messenger.

Again. This is only Entertainment.

3. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings Bro.Msaience,

[email protected] disclaimer.

I am very interested in participating, but had to find a suitable and willing partner before signing up. I think I managed to convince BroGeorge M (such a gentleman) to do this with me. I suspect the odds are stacked against me on this one seeing as I am new to this but it only makes me more determined, and the game more interesting :)

Peace,
    Amazon1979

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Amazon, I find it interesting that you've picked one best minds on Destee. Your link will be rewarding to us all.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Since the party hasn't started yet, and I know there are a few people still trying to find a "match" and a partner to play this game- let's start out with an appetizer.

I'll ask one question about the future. I'll give you two numbers. Know that each number is labeled Yes and No. Concentrate on the question as well as the numbers, post the number that calls out to you in the forum.

In the end, we will add up all the answers and that will determine the truth.

WILL BARACK OBAMA BE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

8 4

Remember, you already know the answer to this question.
    Concentrate.

6. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  7. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    8......between the two numbers it just kept jumping out at me....

8. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Answer

I received an answer, looked at the numbers and wanted to pick 8, but #4 is bolder to me I keep having to look at it... so #4 it is

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    8 - No / 4 - Yes

"Wish we had more votes"
    Maybe the Obama camp will be saying that come November?
    If we had more votes here I wonder who would win?

Queen Phynx said she wanted to pick 8 too. Hummm..very interesting indeed.

10. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

Whatchu think about that brother Meta?....I know its for entertainment but you think it has a bearing on the upcoming election?