Black Spirituality Religion : Psychic/occult warfare in the church, blogtalkradio

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Kabal, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Kabal

Kabal Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-lady-exorcist/2008/05/25/spirit-go-1

The link posted above was in an email I had received from a friend after our conversation about witchcraft and other spiritual activities occurring within the christian church, particularly the black christian church.

Ericka Shepard is the woman that hosts "A Lady Exorcist- Spirit Go!" show on blogtalkradio.com. She was interviewing a young woman who tells the listeners about a church she joined, and being the target of occult & astral attacks by the church leadership . . .

I'm really not surprised. When I was apart of the christian church, I witnessed spiritual activities and "rituals" being conducted by the pastor of church oftentimes. I was spiritually targeted a few times. Ya live and ya learn, just learn to protect & defend yourself from psychic attack and you'll be just find.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Yessir! I use a method concentrated visualization when I'm in church. I be asorbing people's energy. I've never been a victim of a physic attack at least not at church(or at least I don't think so).

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    What kind of church do you goto?

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    Folks be wanting to hug you and steal you Energy too. I know what you mean.

Watch it man. Folks gonna be all up your business in a second....

5. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Church of God

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Hell yeah! I be focusing on them folks that worshipping the hardest. These folk CLUELESS! I be looking for Masonic hand signs and stuff, but I NEVER see it. I don't think I got anything to worry about, but I'm always looking though

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

PEEP THIS, THIS HOW I KNEW THERE WAS SOME FUNKY STUFF GOING UP ON IN THE CHURCH. I WOULD GO AND I WOULD GET THESE ERECTION RIGHT IN THE CHURCH, IT TOOK ME AWILE TO FIGURE THIS OUT AS I WAS BASICALLY STARTING OUT BUT EVERYTIME I GO (TO PICK UP WOMEN) I WOULD GET THESE ERECTIONS AND THEY WOULD BE BRICK-LIKE. HARD CORE ENERGY FO SURE!!!!

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    lol!!! hahaha... what....

9. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Thats some ol freaky sh*t

10. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    In the fall when I was taking this religion course, our teacher who was a preacher made us go to his church as an assignment. These people in their were like energy sucklers, people kept touching me, shaking my hand, looking me in the eyes. I was like danm!!!! The church is supposedly like a prominent church too, I know Andrew Young, and all those occult people go there, and the top lawyers and all that around that way.

It was certainly interesting now that I look back on it. Some magickal stuff going on there indeed! Plus most these pastors all come from University of Chicago. Coincidence? What are they getting trained in there? lol.