Black Spirituality Religion : Psychic/occult warfare in the church, blogtalkradio

Kabal

BANNED
Jul 1, 2008
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-lady-exorcist/2008/05/25/spirit-go-1

The link posted above was in an email I had received from a friend after our conversation about witchcraft and other spiritual activities occurring within the christian church, particularly the black christian church.

Ericka Shepard is the woman that hosts "A Lady Exorcist- Spirit Go!" show on blogtalkradio.com. She was interviewing a young woman who tells the listeners about a church she joined, and being the target of occult & astral attacks by the church leadership . . .

I'm really not surprised. When I was apart of the christian church, I witnessed spiritual activities and "rituals" being conducted by the pastor of church oftentimes. I was spiritually targeted a few times. Ya live and ya learn, just learn to protect & defend yourself from psychic attack and you'll be just find.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-lady-exorcist/2008/05/25/spirit-go-1

The link posted above was in an email I had received from a friend after our conversation about witchcraft and other spiritual activities occurring within the christian church, particularly the black christian church.

Ericka Shepard is the woman that hosts "A Lady Exorcist- Spirit Go!" show on blogtalkradio.com. She was interviewing a young woman who tells the listeners about a church she joined, and being the target of occult & astral attacks by the church leadership . . .

I'm really not surprised. When I was apart of the christian church, I witnessed spiritual activities and "rituals" being conducted by the pastor of church oftentimes. I was spiritually targeted a few times. Ya live and ya learn, just learn to protect & defend yourself from psychic attack and you'll be just find.
Yessir! I use a method concentrated visualization when I'm in church. I be asorbing people's energy. I've never been a victim of a physic attack at least not at church(or at least I don't think so).

Yessir! I use a method concentrated visualization when I'm in church. I be asorbing people's energy. I've never been a victim of a physic attack at least not at church(or at least I don't think so).

Folks be wanting to hug you and steal you Energy too. I know what you mean.

Watch it man. Folks gonna be all up your business in a second....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back