Black People : Problem Solving 101- Challenging Assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
cop out at your convenience

If you have something substantive to add to this thread, do it. Otherwise, save your time. I am about problem solving. Going around and around with you about something completely irrelevent to this thread is a waste of time and does nothing for problem solving. This goes for anyone who intends to hi Jack this thread and make it for any other purpose other than Problem Solving 101 - Challenging Assumptions. That include my assumptions as well as yours.

i asked 5 basic yes or no questions Excel was that so hard?

5 basic questions so i DIDN'T have to assume

Excel if i can't ask questions how do we grow?

i know i'm a moderator i was just asking a question
if you want to defend someone who has said and i quote "we were sold into slavery by crackhead mothers back in africa" and when people jumped on him
about his blatant disrespect you called him the "underdog" and we were ganging up on someone referring to mothers of africa as crackheads

Please provide the link to the exact quote you have claimed I have made. I think you will find that your exact "quote" is not an exact quote.

i had a couple of questions for you if you don't mind
not trying to put you on the spot or am i trying to make ANY points
i just wanted to know if we are on the same page but speaking 2 different
languages because you always insist on fixing these problems and you know what i insist on fixing them too

1. Do you love Black People?

2. Do you believe the (well documented) history of Black People in american over the past 500 years has any effect on today's world?

3. Is your message one of concern for the "plight" of Black People, because you see a problem?

4. Could you join forces with people who don't follow your doctrine but want to get this thing right? Maybe not in a method you agree with but it is effective providing solutions. And not based on religion at all.

5. Have you ever had a white person try to demean you in a racial way?

Now i have statistics. these are Yes or No questions if you are focused
they way you say your are you can answer them Yes or No
of course i know the questions deserve more than a yes and no but in this case Yes and No will suffice

we don't need alot of typing here Yes or No would be appreciated
again i'm not trying prove ANYTHING here or put you on the spot
just trying to grow with a brother

here's my answers for the questions listed above

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes

thanx

My apologies for failing to respond to this previously.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back