Black Spirituality Religion : Priest Says Hell Is Fake And Religion Is About Control

And how would one know that it is the "very very very first Bible," the "original Biblical literature?"

Is it gonna have a title page announcing: "THIS is the VERY VERY VERY FIRST BIBLE, the first written WORD OF GOD."
I like what you wrote here - but if the further you go back - then the text began to change - do any of our Christian brothas and sistas really want to see what the original actually said? I think not because even if this is not the eldest - it words are far different then what is in the bible - as a matter of fact the Apocrypha is different and has many different sayings ... Take the gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of Mary .. . they are very different then anything that the bible reads ...

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

I saw that first video some time ago. I really respect Carlton Pearson especially for his about face on hell. He was the first black minister that I heard start making sense on this subject and more people need to follow in his path. I remember him being on 60 minutes talking about the same thing some years back. He said that he really could not jist that he could be sitting in his great house with all his splendor and see black africans on tv who had everything stolen from them and caught all the hell in the world and would die and go to hell because they didnt know christ. Now if only the rest of them could come to their senses we could get some where. I honestly dont have a problem with Jesus real or not but I have a serious problem with the idea of sin, predestination and that people would die and go to hell for not believing...it really boils my blood because the real and only point of that is to control peoples every thought and move right down to their death and after life can you imagine that? And all it is is fear mongering in the worst way, it is truly the most atrocious offense to humanity if you ask me. It is the very idea of raping the soul.

Fear mongering....exactly!....it is this fear which is manipulated...and used as the primary means of control....peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back