Black Education / Schools : President Barack Obama launched Computer Science for All initiative

Nice site you listed.

If you have an old laptop you can download an install Ubuntu and practice with that.
I have a few laptops. I also have two tower sytems I kept. I will down load Ubuntu.

Thank You. Senegal:wave:

There are practical and marketing reasons why people are loyal to Apple. You should also know that Mac iOS's foundation is UNIX, similar to Linux. Not sure why you think Linux on Raspberry is any more advantageous. As a typical user, there is no reason to use a Raspberry.

As per the topic of this discussion. It is unfortunate that the African American community doesn't push, demand more technology is taught in the public schools. Generations of potentially talented, gifted young ladies and gentlemen are and have been neglected. This is, of course, largely due to our politics and race plays a part, but it is also largely a problem with the local communities, parents doing very little to support such endeavors. Too bad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back