Black Spirituality Religion : Powers and blesings for selfish reasons? or the Common Good of the Race????

Oh dear heart, that is about as wasy as asking how many days in a week!!!!

Our downfall when we had REAL technology 10 to 30 thousand years ago was xenophobia amongst each other, and clannishness regarding territory and turf, and materialism
"and if they have it, the proof of it would be evidenced in its effectiveness; if they have it, and don't share it, then again, we are back at categorizing them as enemies, 'cause who, but a genuine devil, would sit on that kind of crucial information while we continue to collectively be destroyed? Hopefully that makes sense."

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT MIND CONTROL IS AND HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS!!!

We have 800 billion per year, and most Black folks beong to one religion or another, so because folks do not use what they have to get what they want, they should be called enemies or devils is disengeuous, and heals no one but sets up an elitist cult of those in the know and those who don't know,
and drives the bus over the Black community for the survival of the so called chosen few,
what kind of altruism is that?

Ankhur...please don't presume that I have no clue about mind control. Do you happen to remember what you asked at the top of this thread? Any thing I've mentioned is my attempt to answer that question. Getting to the core of why folks with certain religious or spiritual knowledge don't help would require going back much farther than the Civil Rights movement and our current misguided spending habits. With that, I'll say..AGAIN...that if you have folks with that knowledge --the knowledge to navigate our way out of the matrix--and they don't share it with the rest of us, what else would you classify them if not an enemy??? Do you understand the gravity of sitting back and watching people be destroyed knowing you had the power to bring it to a halt but instead chose not to?? That's an enemy all time of the day.

"and if they have it, the proof of it would be evidenced in its effectiveness; if they have it, and don't share it, then again, we are back at categorizing them as enemies, 'cause who, but a genuine devil, would sit on that kind of crucial information while we continue to collectively be destroyed? Hopefully that makes sense."

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT MIND CONTROL IS AND HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS!!!

We have 800 billion per year, and most Black folks beong to one religion or another, so because folks do not use what they have to get what they want, they should be called enemies or devils is disengeuous, and heals no one but sets up an elitist cult of those in the know and those who don't know,
and drives the bus over the Black community for the survival of the so called chosen few,
what kind of altruism is that?

I may be a little slow but I thought all arts, religions and spirituality were about transcending the mundane Matrix world and observing the bigger picture from higher levels of conciousness?

And I assumed that our African traditions were predicated upon the notion that any religious blessings or occult powers were to be used by Africans for altruism , rather then avarice.

Therfore there is a need while the Global Black community is catching hell,
for those with the knowledge to unify regardless of faith belief, or humanism, to take some spiritual action for the greater good of all Black people on the planet,
and in unison

And what about the rest of the people on the planet?

It is my humble knowing that to be collectively about humanity is far superior then being collectively ego centric which is in opposition to self centered.

The Spirit is spirit, and GOD is everywhere and nowhere.

GOD can be found in many people, places, things and ideas, and although at time I do disagree with what many religions have become the essence of GOD and God's nature remains non labeled.

The question is not of spiritual action it is more what spirit is causing the action. Is it the spirit of brotherhood/sisterhood, is it love/hate, is it greed/charity is it me/you or us.

GOD is the very fabric that inspired everything and animates everything, and has graciously given us space and time from space/time to perfect ourselves.

And what about the rest of the people on the planet?

It is my humble knowing that to be collectively about humanity is far superior then being collectively ego centric which is in opposition to self centered.

The Spirit is spirit, and GOD is everywhere and nowhere.

GOD can be found in many people, places, things and ideas, and although at time I do disagree with what many religions have become the essence of GOD and God's nature remains non labeled.

The question is not of spiritual action it is more what spirit is causing the action. Is it the spirit of brotherhood/sisterhood, is it love/hate, is it greed/charity is it me/you or us.

GOD is the very fabric that inspired everything and animates everything, and has graciously given us space and time from space/time to perfect ourselves.
that was my point but a father must take care of his children before any other, and what kind of mother cares for her neighbors child before she feeds and clothes her own.

I do not question the Creator's reason for racial differences and concentrations on the planet, but I do question folks not being concerned for the common good of those amongst who they live, and most of us in this nation live in Aparthied.

Ankhur...please don't presume that I have no clue about mind control. Do you happen to remember what you asked at the top of this thread? Any thing I've mentioned is my attempt to answer that question. Getting to the core of why folks with certain religious or spiritual knowledge don't help would require going back much farther than the Civil Rights movement and our current misguided spending habits. With that, I'll say..AGAIN...that if you have folks with that knowledge --the knowledge to navigate our way out of the matrix--and they don't share it with the rest of us, what else would you classify them if not an enemy??? Do you understand the gravity of sitting back and watching people be destroyed knowing you had the power to bring it to a halt but instead chose not to?? That's an enemy all time of the day.
The post was made in observation of the prominence and predominence of the discussion here

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back