Black Spirituality Religion : Powers and blesings for selfish reasons? or the Common Good of the Race????

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I may be a little slow but I thought all arts, religions and spirituality were about transcending the mundane Matrix world and observing the bigger picture from higher levels of conciousness?

And I assumed that our African traditions were predicated upon the notion that any religious blessings or occult powers were to be used by Africans for altruism , rather then avarice.

Therfore there is a need while the Global Black community is catching hell,
for those with the knowledge to unify regardless of faith belief, or humanism, to take some spiritual action for the greater good of all Black people on the planet,
and in unison

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
I may be a little slow but I thought all arts, religions and spirituality were about transcending the mundane Matrix world and observing the bigger picture from higher levels of conciousness?

And I assumed that our African traditions were predicated upon the notion that any religious blessings or occult powers were to be used by Africans for altruism , rather then avarice.

for those with the knowledge to unify regardless of faith belief, or humanism, to take some spiritual action for the greater good of all Black people on the planet,
and in unison
bumped up

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
First, you would have to know WHY the matrix exists, what and who comprises it, and most important of all...who devised it.

Second, if you should be one of the very few fortunate souls who REALLY knows the answers to at least a third of those questions, you can only conclude that if there are beings within and without the matrix who know how to permanently destroy it and don't, they are our enemies...so you won't get an answer from them anyway. There are some who claim they know, but if they do, why is it still in existence? This reminds me of that thread started a while back about why, if the priests and priestesses saw our enemies coming (Arabs/Asians and Europeans), why didn't they do something?---Why did some of them wind up on those ships too?

Folks have come up with a number of theories including, but not limited to, alien presence, God's test of our substance so we can get into the 'pearly gates', and the workings of that all too infamous devil scientist, Yakub. My personal take is slightly practical...you have a world of people who simply don't love who they are, and when you have that, the resultant problems create the matrix....I mean, how do you have time to create problems for other folks when you have genuine self-love?? The evil actions that result subsequently create a chain reaction. Someone reminded me once that people think karma is about what you do to other people, but it is also heavily about what you allow other people to do to you---this is VERY true for Black people--VERY true.

Personally, I don't know it's origins or how to effectively navigate around it. What I do know is that BLACK people are its chief targets for destruction and that it needs to be put out of PERMANENT operation.

and in unison

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
WHHHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!!!

First, you would have to know WHY the matrix exists, what and who comprises it, and most important of all...who devised it.

Second, if you should be one of the very few fortunate souls who REALLY knows the answers to at least a third of those questions, you can only conclude that if there are beings within and without the matrix who know how to permanently destroy it and don't, they are our enemies...so you won't get an answer from them anyway. There are some who claim they know, but if they do, why is it still in existence? This reminds me of that thread started a while back about why, if the priests and priestesses, saw our enemies coming (Arabs/Asians and Europeans), why didn't they do something?---Why did some of them wind up on those ships too?

Folks have come up with a number of theories including, but not limited to, alien presence, God's test of our substance so we can get into the 'pearly gates', and the workings of that all too infamous devil scientist, Yakub. My personal take is slightly practical...you have a world of people who simply don't love who they are, and when you have that, the resultant problems create the matrix....I mean, how do you have time to create problems for other folks when you have genuine self-love?? The evil actions that result subsequently create a chain reaction. Someone reminded me once that people think karma is about what you do to other people, but it is also heavily about what you allow other people to do to you---this is VERY true for Black people--VERY true.

Personally, I don't know it's origins or how to effectively navigate around it. What I do know is that BLACK people are its chief targets for destruction and that it needs to be put out of PERMANENT operation.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WHAT YOU SAY IS DEEP BEYOND WORDS, OR CONCEPTUALIZATION

and rather sad if it is true cause basicaly you are saying that some of us enter or embrace a religion or practice the occult arts, out of a lack of self love, and rather then using these tools and sciences to increase their love forr the community and race, if you are right,
then that is sad and scary, and the socio-economic, and political S and M will continue until we find another solution

Asante' sana, and it is always an honor for me to learn

Hotep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
I will tell you what I've grown to understand about religion. IDEALLY it should be people's unique way of celebrating UNIVERSAL truth. Instead, it has become, by and large, tools of controlling and oppressing people's minds and spirits. Despite, I think there is still truth mixed in with most all traditions....it's a matter of assembling the pieces of the puzzle that FIT. If people...Black people...would make some effort to move out of fear mode where the God issue is concerned (even just a little effort), then they/we will see that the proof of any truth is always in the pudding.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WHAT YOU SAY IS DEEP BEYOND WORDS, OR CONCEPTUALIZATION

and rather sad if it is true cause basicaly you are saying that some of us enter or embrace a religion or practice the occult arts, out of a lack of self love, and rather then using these tools and sciences to increase their love forr the community and race, if you are right,
then that is sad and scary, and the socio-economic, and political S and M will continue until we find another solution

Asante' sana, and it is always an honor for me to learn

Hotep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Former AU Ambassador Speech That Got Her Eliminated by The Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : There is, no powers conferred on the Federal Government so Liable to Abuse as the Taxing Powers. Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : RSA Animate - The Secret Powers of Time Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Supernatural Powers Of The Afrikan American 2012 part 2 Black People Open Forum 2
S Black Events : The New Moon Healing Ritual Powers of Intentions Black Events 0
S Black Events : The New Moon Ceremonies, Healing Ritual Powers of Intentions With Chief Oscar Mokeme Black Events 0
Omowale Jabali African Traditional Religion : Vodun: The Seven African Powers African Traditional Religion Study Group 38
Ankhur Black People : destee.tv: Isley Brothers, Fight the Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Men : Dr Tyrone Powers Black Men 0
Ankhur Black Events : Dr Tyrone Powers speaks on Libya/ Cong Paine, pro mil. action; on first hour, 98.7FM Black Events 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Bunchy Carter does poem: Black Mothers, a favorite of Elaine Powers Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Ankhur Black People : Dr Tyrone Powers gives insight on the Times Square incident Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May We All Unite Our Prayers, Rituals, and Powers for the safety of the Hatian people Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
cherryblossom Harriett Powers: Quilting Folk Artist Honoring Black Ancestors 1
C Black Spirituality Religion : Why didn't our ancestors use their powers to fight slavery? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 179
ASHANTA Jails / Prisons : Justice The Powers of Prisons Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
A Black People : THE POWERS OF 10... Black People Open Forum 9
noor100 Black Muslims : Resisting the Urge to Be Selfish Islam Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Talk Of Returning To Afrika Without Reparation Is Vain Selfish Elites Talk Chief Elder Osiris 1
legit-writer Black People : Was I really being selfish Black People Open Forum 15
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Selfish Play Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ibrahim Black Jokes Humor : selfish Black Jokes Humor 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da underworld come after the selfish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Poetry : Selfish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : Selfish Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Heartbeat Black Haiku : Selfish Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5